Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16158
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    I feel like someone reviewed her recently and said she previously went by a different name and is back now? But I can't find the review so maybe I am making that up in my mind. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/3174208486
    One and done for me. Got in, got off and left. Nothing memorable at all and certainly would not consider a follow up. She was pleasant, thin body, and provided BBBJ and CFS for your 30 minutes. I was back in my car at the 20 minute mark. Not because I am normally a quick shooter but I just wanted to.

  2. #16157

    Nancy

    Does anyone still have contact with Nancy? 30's something from Terre Haute area, used to stay on Northside.

  3. #16156
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    I feel like someone reviewed her recently and said she previously went by a different name and is back now? But I can't find the review so maybe I am making that up in my mind. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/3174208486
    Saw her a while ago. Positives she is real, and her prices and restrictions are nagotiable.

    Negatives definite pharma issues, she is a clock watcher, and a very machanical performance. She can take a while to get a response from also.

    I was / am in the market for a new spinner in my rotation, and took a chance on her. Not a terrible session, but there are better providers out there.

  4. #16155

    Last one

    Last one has had reports of robbing guy. She has advertised for years.

  5. #16154

    Down now

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.
    It appears to be down as of now. I was able to get on it as late as last week but tried yesterday and was unsuccessful. They used a secure browser called ArtisBrowser and it could only be downloaded from a Windows operating system. You couldn't access it with Apple or a cellphone. A few weeks ago I got an email saying they were getting ready to start back up again from the covid shut down. Must have had a glitch since their whole website is down now. It would be interesting to know if they're behind the girls that are using Eros now? I've been with them for around ten years now so I'd recognize about any of their models that are passing through and don't mind giving a thumbs up to the ones worth the rate they're asking. Not all were 5 star GFE but most were. I know the first three were all atf of many on the cg circuit. Stay safe, redwood.

  6. #16153
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kay?

    I feel like someone reviewed her recently and said she previously went by a different name and is back now? But I can't find the review so maybe I am making that up in my mind. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/3174208486

  7. #16152
    My kingdom for cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs. . . And then I'd do it again. . . And then I'd pillage someone else's kingdom and give that to her too. And I'm not alone. There's a reason that for the last 30 years or so, about 90 percent of the commercial porn industry has been built around this aesthetic.

  8. #16151

    City girl website

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.
    What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.

  9. #16150
    First girl has been around for a while. She used to do mainly car dates at bargain prices. She has always had consistently good reviews (mainly because she has no rules) I haven't met with her personally, but reviews I have seen have been positive.

    Second girl is barely one step up from a street walker. Definite pharmacy issues. I met her once, and didn't stick around skinny with a lot of sores.

  10. #16149
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. I have had expensive pussy but agree with you, cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs doesn't do it for me. Buy hey every guy is different and like different things. One of the local ladies told me that a guy here likes to be penetrated will getting a BJ. Oh hell no.
    I'm sure I am still green enough in this world that I am trying to not only figure out what I like but what the value is that is. That's why this board is so important for people like myself.

  11. #16148
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.
    That's fair. Maybe I should make it more clear. I have to be selective about how I use my extra adventure funds. I have been following the board for 3-4 years and have seen 6-7 of the DI girls. Don't get me wrong they are fantastic and it is amazing that Indy has them. I usually have on 4-5 adventures a year. Recently I found a little extra adventure money and decided to try something different that caught my eye. I just figured it would be good to report on a good time.

  12. #16147

    Foreign Bombshell

    Second one had been here on and off mixed reviews.

  13. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.
    I was thinking the same thing. I have had expensive pussy but agree with you, cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs doesn't do it for me. Buy hey every guy is different and like different things. One of the local ladies told me that a guy here likes to be penetrated will getting a BJ. Oh hell no.

  14. #16145

    Jacky

    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.

  15. #16144
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape