Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 259 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching high and low for a good show and I refuse to go inside a hockey rink to watch a show at a strip club. Of all of the women I reached out to, they were either shy, wasn't into dancing or just didn't want to do it.

    Being an older guy, I prefer the old 80's dance, simple and effective. Watch this video - https://xhamster.com/videos/mighty-r...tease-12621575.

    I can't stand the new style of dancing, especially the Shuffle. Doesn't turn me on at all. Tried going on CL and DL, got a few good ones. But, they were temporary workers. LOL. They did it for a month and disappeared.

    Thanks Guys.
    LOL meet a girl on Tinder and get her drunk. Take her back home and ask her to dance naked. I've done this in the past a few times. Girls think its playful haha.

    Good song in the video BTW. Hahah Made me just want to dance LOL.

  2. #2639

    Anyone know of any good dancers?

    I've been searching high and low for a good show and I refuse to go inside a hockey rink to watch a show at a strip club. Of all of the women I reached out to, they were either shy, wasn't into dancing or just didn't want to do it.

    Being an older guy, I prefer the old 80's dance, simple and effective. Watch this video - https://xhamster.com/videos/mighty-r...tease-12621575.

    I can't stand the new style of dancing, especially the Shuffle. Doesn't turn me on at all. Tried going on CL and DL, got a few good ones. But, they were temporary workers. LOL. They did it for a month and disappeared.

    Thanks Guys.

  3. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video5491991/the_sushihat_dolls

    Got a good laugh first thing in the morning. Enjoy.
    Haha LOL how did you find it man what you were searching for.

  4. #2637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195

    Manhattan to Stop Prosecuting Prostitution

    I know. They'd just arrest us and let them go. And that'll be the day when Maura Healey would follow suit.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan...185325536.html

  5. #2636

    Gianni Versace

    Clear your inbox.

  6. #2635

    Wake up

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5491991/the_sushihat_dolls

    Got a good laugh first thing in the morning. Enjoy.

  7. #2634

    Dhc

    Hard to believe it's been nearly 20 years. Here's another story about the club. https://www.bostonmagazine.com/2007/...st-and-found/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drxfn  [View Original Post]
    I visited the DHC many times. It was my go to place when I started my mongering too. I was also dumb enough to use my credit card there. A review I posted a couple of months before the raid was referenced in a newspaper article about the bust.

    I met so many great girls there. There was one girl who had enormous bolt ons. I forgot her name, but will never forget those tits. My go to was Delphine. She had an amazing personality and a tihht tattooed fitness body. She posted Boston craigslist years after, but I never was able see her due to my schedule. One of my biggest regrets was not seeing her again.
    .

  8. #2633

    DHC memories

    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    Was one of my favorite places. There was a place similar to DHC in Cambridge as well. Second floor above some strip mall. Was actually my first mongering event!

    I was stupid enough to use a credit card at DHC, but it never came back to bite me.

    Good memories.

    LB.
    I visited the DHC many times. It was my go to place when I started my mongering too. I was also dumb enough to use my credit card there. A review I posted a couple of months before the raid was referenced in a newspaper article about the bust.

    I met so many great girls there. There was one girl who had enormous bolt ons. I forgot her name, but will never forget those tits. My go to was Delphine. She had an amazing personality and a tihht tattooed fitness body. She posted Boston craigslist years after, but I never was able see her due to my schedule. One of my biggest regrets was not seeing her again.

  9. #2632

    Bedpage

    Looks like Bedpage has removed most of their Adult listings, except for Massage. Might be going the way of Craigslist.

  10. #2631

    Loved the DHc

    Was one of my favorite places. There was a place similar to DHC in Cambridge as well. Second floor above some strip mall. Was actually my first mongering event!

    I was stupid enough to use a credit card at DHC, but it never came back to bite me.

    Good memories.

    LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Your description of the set up brought back fond memories of the Danish Health Club, which was located in Kittery, Maine. You also left everything, except tip, in locker room, and got a cotton robe to wear out to the central room where all the ladies were waiting. You got to talk to them and pick out which one you wanted. Of course, it got closed down by the FBI and IRS, and convicted the owners on tax evasion, which included the Town Counsel of Kittery at that time. Too bad there are no longer "Health Clubs" like that one around any more.

    Here is video of the actual bust of DHC, Kittery. Over the years I have run across a lot of ladies that worked there one time or another.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio3jYPTrTY

  11. #2630

    Reason for my Prior Post

    The topic, "Threatening Texts" you raised has been posted and discussed numerous times, mostly over the last year or so. So if you reviewed some of the threads you would have seen the issue discussed about threats of violence.

    I have attached two such posts in response.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrWater  [View Original Post]
    I recently received a text from an unknown number from CA, with random pictures of violence and gore, my name and address and list of names. This person wants money. Am considering reporting this to the authorities. Has anyone experienced this, or has heard stories similar to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    For the mexican drug cartel gang message, that is fake and just block the number. If you google the actual text, you'll see it comes up a lot on "who is this?" or "scam phone number" alert sites. They essentially get a bunch of VOIP numbers and send these messages hoping someone bites, and they probably hack and get them from the very sites we hunt pussy on. https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfin..._message_scam/.

    As for the fake girls scam thing, esp since you mentioned Cyprus (and I know which site you refer to, secretbenefits? Its definitely real. I once saw a profile on a SB where I only had a free profile. She had a unique screen name, and it matches on snapchat, so I sent a message. She replies, asks me where I got her SN from, I tell her and she says. Uh, that is not me LOL. I apologize and she took it well.

    She did have an instagram page, so these fucks were stealing pics and profiles from insta to setup their venmo scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]

    ...

    So here's what happened tonight and you can tell me what you think. I get a text on my burner phone from a LA area code from someone claiming to represent Mara Salvatrucha Cabron. A vicious gang that got started back in the early 2 k's in South America and forced women into prostitution, ect. They texted me that they were going "To go through my head " for bad mouthing their girls, harassing them, wasting their time, and make them lose money. So I ask you. Do I need to be worried? Anyone in LE? The service has my cc on file and just my burner phone which so far doesn't show my address as I have used spokeo to get info on neighbors.

  12. #2629

    Responding about Brazil and Covid concerns

    I certainly appreciate the feedback and concerns some of you brought up about my trip. In regards to Covid I will be frank, I am not overly concerned about it and I am not getting the vaccine. I'm not concerned because I am well under 70, he'll I'm a few years short of 40, and I am far from obese and those are the two largest contributing factors of death with regards to Covid. While I am not an anti-vaccer I just straight up don't trust these vaccines and I refuse to be a part of the largest testing pool the world has ever seen. Maybe in a couple years I'll be willing to get one but not right now. King of Fours thank you for the recommendation I'll see if my travel buddies want to check it out as I'm sure they will if we can get a trip to Rio into our itinerary. I've always wanted an Amazonian type really badly so if we can go I'll definitely tell you all about it.

  13. #2628

    Dhc

    Your description of the set up brought back fond memories of the Danish Health Club, which was located in Kittery, Maine. You also left everything, except tip, in locker room, and got a cotton robe to wear out to the central room where all the ladies were waiting. You got to talk to them and pick out which one you wanted. Of course, it got closed down by the FBI and IRS, and convicted the owners on tax evasion, which included the Town Counsel of Kittery at that time. Too bad there are no longer "Health Clubs" like that one around any more.

    Here is video of the actual bust of DHC, Kittery. Over the years I have run across a lot of ladies that worked there one time or another.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio3jYPTrTY

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    If you happen to get to Rio, and if the place is still there, and if you are into fucking gorgeous young 20 something hoes bareback, I highly recommend the Thermae Uriguayana in (spelling?) In downtown Rio de Janiero. I know that's a lot of ifs! But perhaps any of the upscale thermaes in any Brazilian city are similar? In that Thermae Uriguayana, one changes into a robe and leaves everything else in a locker. Then you go into a big room, basically a bar, but very well lit, and all the half-dressed honies are in there. You drink some caiparinas, you pick one (with me, that involved interviewing them for bareback full service compliance), then you go to a fuck area with small privavte cubicles, and fuck their gorgeous little brains out! For me, I chose a full-blooded native Brazilan girl (Amazon Indian), who was INTENSE, PASSIONATE GFE. And not so little, she was a TALL, athetic looking young hottie! I had to pull out becuse she was fertile, though, LOL! I did find other bareback lays in Brazil, but that Thermae in Rio was indeed the very, very BEST place for the goods and services, at least for me! .

  14. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Have you received your vaccine shot / shots? I hope you have, so you can be the test case to see if the vaccine protects against the so called Brazil variant, which is already in NY.

    Given the concern over the variant, I doubt that you will be traveling as planned, even with Open Border Joe in the Whitehouse.

    Good luck though. Please post a review of your experience. Interested to know what is open in Brazil.
    If you happen to get to Rio, and if the place is still there, and if you are into fucking gorgeous young 20 something hoes bareback, I highly recommend the Thermae Uriguayana in (spelling?) In downtown Rio de Janiero. I know that's a lot of ifs! But perhaps any of the upscale thermaes in any Brazilian city are similar? In that Thermae Uriguayana, one changes into a robe and leaves everything else in a locker. Then you go into a big room, basically a bar, but very well lit, and all the half-dressed honies are in there. You drink some caiparinas, you pick one (with me, that involved interviewing them for bareback full service compliance), then you go to a fuck area with small privavte cubicles, and fuck their gorgeous little brains out! For me, I chose a full-blooded native Brazilan girl (Amazon Indian), who was INTENSE, PASSIONATE GFE. And not so little, she was a TALL, athetic looking young hottie! I had to pull out becuse she was fertile, though, LOL! I did find other bareback lays in Brazil, but that Thermae in Rio was indeed the very, very BEST place for the goods and services, at least for me! .

  15. #2626

    Brazil Variant?

    Have you received your vaccine shot / shots? I hope you have, so you can be the test case to see if the vaccine protects against the so called Brazil variant, which is already in NY.

    Given the concern over the variant, I doubt that you will be traveling as planned, even with Open Border Joe in the Whitehouse.

    Good luck though. Please post a review of your experience. Interested to know what is open in Brazil.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    Not that any of you might care but at the end of May I'm going on a fuckcation in Brazil! I'm so excited I had to share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape