Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 260 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience it Intel with happyhandmassage.com? It appears to be a scheduling an platform, where one pays a small fee, about $3. It does ask for your info as well. My sense is you could not enter a bogus name as it would not match up with a credit card. Personally I am suspicious of a site like this. Today was the second or third time though, that I have heard of it and asked to use it. Senior members, PM me for more details. I was asked to use it by someone whom claims to be north of Boston. I originally saw a dating profile, which led to another social media platform. Through messaging, she listed her fees, which were quite reasonable and the first red flag.
    No idea what it is. But, scrolling through it quickly, I wouldn't give any information to this website. Looks SCAM to me.

  2. #2642

    Not a report, but a question

    Does anyone have any experience it Intel with happyhandmassage.com? It appears to be a scheduling an platform, where one pays a small fee, about $3. It does ask for your info as well. My sense is you could not enter a bogus name as it would not match up with a credit card. Personally I am suspicious of a site like this. Today was the second or third time though, that I have heard of it and asked to use it. Senior members, PM me for more details. I was asked to use it by someone whom claims to be north of Boston. I originally saw a dating profile, which led to another social media platform. Through messaging, she listed her fees, which were quite reasonable and the first red flag.

  3. #2641

    General advice

    I wanted to share my experience over my last 15 years. Lots of people talk about a provider's menu as a list of options they can choose from. While I still think there's a menu, I have a different approach.

    Now I'll start with my preference. I don't want to start a argument about bare, but my 1st choice is always BBFS with CIP. Is that the only thing I enjoy? No! Amazing CFS is better than okay CFS, which is better than nothing.

    If I see someone for the first time, I generally try to go along for the ride. I won't make many demands, and just experience her standard routine. If I have a great connection or chemistry, well not just great, but like a top 10 experience, I will repeat as soon as possible. Either the next day if I can, but definitely within a week.

    Now, I think there's a universal appeal to being desired. I have noticed that repeating with a provider stands out to them, and repeating with a provider again when you just saw them, really really stands out to a provider. And regardless of your number of providers you've seen and how comfortable you both are being with someone you just met, there is some inherent awkwardness. The 2nd session 99% of the time is hotter than the first one. She knows you're into her and the inherent awkwardness is out of the way. You both hopefully recognize that you thrusted your bodies together in the universal mating process and found the other to be an exciting partner.

    During the 2nd session I'll do some light probing. If the 1st time, there wasn't DFK, it usually intensifies. I also try for FIV and DATY, if she's not into it, I don't push it. More often then not, she's open to it.

    Now, the 3rd session I schedule when I can, when I will enjoy it the most, and if she tours it could be months later until she's back in the area again. But you're always recognized. You stand out from the rest of the customers!

    The 3rd session is 99% of the time even hotter than the last session! So there's a menu, but I think of it as she has a menu of options she's comfortable with providing, and it's omakase! - "I leave it up to you!" From Wikipedia: "most commonly used when dining at Japanese restaurants where the customer leaves it up to the chef to select and serve seasonal specialties".

    Now a list of things I have experienced during a 3rd+ session, that I didn't experience during my first two sessions: DATY, 69, rimming, BBBJ, CIM, swallowing, pussy slide, MSOG, extra time, and free sessions.

    Does this always happen? No. YMMV, but my experience is that about 2/3rd of the time there are extras during my 3rd+ session. Maybe I'm being tricked, but I'm inclined to think that if I didn't ask for it during the first two sessions and she didn't initiate it during the first two session, she's not doing it with everybody, and in my book generally makes it a top-notch experience. Is she doing it just with me? - that I seriously doubt. But just like we have our own favorites, I'm sure they have their favorite customers that the have a better connection with.

    Now I will say it's super rare, but I have been extra lucky. Over my 15 years, I have experienced BBFS with pull out and BBFS that eventually became CIP, both twice with someone that we started with CFS the first two sessions. So does it happen, yeah. But it's like hitting the MF-ing lottery! And it's on average around the 5th session, again YMMV, just my personal experience. Every time, she swore me to secrecy and not to post a review mentioning BBFS. I'm not delusional enough to think I'm the only one she's going bare with, but I do suspect it's a very limited group.

    There's an exchange involved, but at the end of the day, there's still a human connection. If there's chemistry between you and you foster that connection, it can grow, and you may experience something later on that wasn't an option the first time.

    The moral of my story: you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

  4. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching high and low for a good show and I refuse to go inside a hockey rink to watch a show at a strip club. Of all of the women I reached out to, they were either shy, wasn't into dancing or just didn't want to do it.

    Being an older guy, I prefer the old 80's dance, simple and effective. Watch this video - https://xhamster.com/videos/mighty-r...tease-12621575.

    I can't stand the new style of dancing, especially the Shuffle. Doesn't turn me on at all. Tried going on CL and DL, got a few good ones. But, they were temporary workers. LOL. They did it for a month and disappeared.

    Thanks Guys.
    LOL meet a girl on Tinder and get her drunk. Take her back home and ask her to dance naked. I've done this in the past a few times. Girls think its playful haha.

    Good song in the video BTW. Hahah Made me just want to dance LOL.

  5. #2639

    Anyone know of any good dancers?

    I've been searching high and low for a good show and I refuse to go inside a hockey rink to watch a show at a strip club. Of all of the women I reached out to, they were either shy, wasn't into dancing or just didn't want to do it.

    Being an older guy, I prefer the old 80's dance, simple and effective. Watch this video - https://xhamster.com/videos/mighty-r...tease-12621575.

    I can't stand the new style of dancing, especially the Shuffle. Doesn't turn me on at all. Tried going on CL and DL, got a few good ones. But, they were temporary workers. LOL. They did it for a month and disappeared.

    Thanks Guys.

  6. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video5491991/the_sushihat_dolls

    Got a good laugh first thing in the morning. Enjoy.
    Haha LOL how did you find it man what you were searching for.

  7. #2637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    Manhattan to Stop Prosecuting Prostitution

    I know. They'd just arrest us and let them go. And that'll be the day when Maura Healey would follow suit.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan...185325536.html

  8. #2636

    Gianni Versace

    Clear your inbox.

  9. #2635

    Wake up

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5491991/the_sushihat_dolls

    Got a good laugh first thing in the morning. Enjoy.

  10. #2634

    Dhc

    Hard to believe it's been nearly 20 years. Here's another story about the club. https://www.bostonmagazine.com/2007/...st-and-found/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drxfn  [View Original Post]
    I visited the DHC many times. It was my go to place when I started my mongering too. I was also dumb enough to use my credit card there. A review I posted a couple of months before the raid was referenced in a newspaper article about the bust.

    I met so many great girls there. There was one girl who had enormous bolt ons. I forgot her name, but will never forget those tits. My go to was Delphine. She had an amazing personality and a tihht tattooed fitness body. She posted Boston craigslist years after, but I never was able see her due to my schedule. One of my biggest regrets was not seeing her again.
    .

  11. #2633

    DHC memories

    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    Was one of my favorite places. There was a place similar to DHC in Cambridge as well. Second floor above some strip mall. Was actually my first mongering event!

    I was stupid enough to use a credit card at DHC, but it never came back to bite me.

    Good memories.

    LB.
    I visited the DHC many times. It was my go to place when I started my mongering too. I was also dumb enough to use my credit card there. A review I posted a couple of months before the raid was referenced in a newspaper article about the bust.

    I met so many great girls there. There was one girl who had enormous bolt ons. I forgot her name, but will never forget those tits. My go to was Delphine. She had an amazing personality and a tihht tattooed fitness body. She posted Boston craigslist years after, but I never was able see her due to my schedule. One of my biggest regrets was not seeing her again.

  12. #2632

    Bedpage

    Looks like Bedpage has removed most of their Adult listings, except for Massage. Might be going the way of Craigslist.

  13. #2631

    Loved the DHc

    Was one of my favorite places. There was a place similar to DHC in Cambridge as well. Second floor above some strip mall. Was actually my first mongering event!

    I was stupid enough to use a credit card at DHC, but it never came back to bite me.

    Good memories.

    LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Your description of the set up brought back fond memories of the Danish Health Club, which was located in Kittery, Maine. You also left everything, except tip, in locker room, and got a cotton robe to wear out to the central room where all the ladies were waiting. You got to talk to them and pick out which one you wanted. Of course, it got closed down by the FBI and IRS, and convicted the owners on tax evasion, which included the Town Counsel of Kittery at that time. Too bad there are no longer "Health Clubs" like that one around any more.

    Here is video of the actual bust of DHC, Kittery. Over the years I have run across a lot of ladies that worked there one time or another.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio3jYPTrTY

  14. #2630

    Reason for my Prior Post

    The topic, "Threatening Texts" you raised has been posted and discussed numerous times, mostly over the last year or so. So if you reviewed some of the threads you would have seen the issue discussed about threats of violence.

    I have attached two such posts in response.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrWater  [View Original Post]
    I recently received a text from an unknown number from CA, with random pictures of violence and gore, my name and address and list of names. This person wants money. Am considering reporting this to the authorities. Has anyone experienced this, or has heard stories similar to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    For the mexican drug cartel gang message, that is fake and just block the number. If you google the actual text, you'll see it comes up a lot on "who is this?" or "scam phone number" alert sites. They essentially get a bunch of VOIP numbers and send these messages hoping someone bites, and they probably hack and get them from the very sites we hunt pussy on. https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfin..._message_scam/.

    As for the fake girls scam thing, esp since you mentioned Cyprus (and I know which site you refer to, secretbenefits? Its definitely real. I once saw a profile on a SB where I only had a free profile. She had a unique screen name, and it matches on snapchat, so I sent a message. She replies, asks me where I got her SN from, I tell her and she says. Uh, that is not me LOL. I apologize and she took it well.

    She did have an instagram page, so these fucks were stealing pics and profiles from insta to setup their venmo scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]

    ...

    So here's what happened tonight and you can tell me what you think. I get a text on my burner phone from a LA area code from someone claiming to represent Mara Salvatrucha Cabron. A vicious gang that got started back in the early 2 k's in South America and forced women into prostitution, ect. They texted me that they were going "To go through my head " for bad mouthing their girls, harassing them, wasting their time, and make them lose money. So I ask you. Do I need to be worried? Anyone in LE? The service has my cc on file and just my burner phone which so far doesn't show my address as I have used spokeo to get info on neighbors.

  15. #2629

    Responding about Brazil and Covid concerns

    I certainly appreciate the feedback and concerns some of you brought up about my trip. In regards to Covid I will be frank, I am not overly concerned about it and I am not getting the vaccine. I'm not concerned because I am well under 70, he'll I'm a few years short of 40, and I am far from obese and those are the two largest contributing factors of death with regards to Covid. While I am not an anti-vaccer I just straight up don't trust these vaccines and I refuse to be a part of the largest testing pool the world has ever seen. Maybe in a couple years I'll be willing to get one but not right now. King of Fours thank you for the recommendation I'll see if my travel buddies want to check it out as I'm sure they will if we can get a trip to Rio into our itinerary. I've always wanted an Amazonian type really badly so if we can go I'll definitely tell you all about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape