Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3887
-
03-19-21 14:14 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 2189ALL Asians are Chinese for the haters.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 13:57 #2611Regular Member

Posts: 3I ignored the text, and forgot about it. I realize, a lot of the info in the text was copied and pasted from somewhere else. Almost think it's a scam at this point.
Yeah, I don't post much here.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 11:27 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 207Herow- you think?
I thought this too man, then I thought. Wait a minute. Not one article has mention these being rub and tugs.
These are all places he got jacked off. I couldn't find anything that insinuated that. Maybe I missed it.
Then the Pro-Asian fluff went out.
So then I thought.
What is more racist than targeting Asian rubbies by police?? "Oh you think just because we are Asian we do the knuckle shuffle? How dare you!! " (even though its true).
I flip flopped my thinking- these places may be protected now! What do you think? Possible?
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 11:12 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 1727Anti-Chinese, you sure?
So he killed 6 Korean woman? That will teach the Chinese a thing or two.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 11:08 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 1727Call the FBI.
Yes, you should take it seriously. We have lost 100's of Board members to the Pimp Cartels. I would call the FBI and report it since the threat crossed state lines. You may want to go into hiding. Good luck.
By the way, you only have two (2) posts. Are you already off the grid?
Originally Posted by CrWater
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 10:51 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 234I don't know that those places will be shut down. Watching the news reports, they look very much mainstream. Not discreet in anyway, just wide open and on public ways.
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 23:37 #2606Regular Member

Posts: 3Random text
I recently received a text from an unknown number from CA, with random pictures of violence and gore, my name and address and list of names. This person wants money. Am considering reporting this to the authorities. Has anyone experienced this, or has heard stories similar to this?
-
03-17-21 18:40 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 1253Wrong
She was no sugar baby. She was an escort that saw an opportunity to rob a guy. We should all be careful.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:16 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 83818 yr old
Got to suck when your 18 yr old sugar baby shows up at the hotel and tries to shoot you.
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...hotel/2330136/
-
03-17-21 13:44 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 170Wonderful analogy
Why is it, certain people believe that only the opposite of themselves are capable of this kind of destruction.
LJB, Great points.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:33 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 2197I think he was just a young sex deprived guy who probably got a bit too "professional" of the service from one of the massage ladies.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
I'm sure that general anti-Chinese sentiment which is currently sweeping the country and in fact the world, factored in here too.
-
03-17-21 10:36 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 1727Emotional Issues?
Or maybe he is just a confused registered democrat gun owner that went crazy from the indoctrination at his local community college, after taking too many cannabis gummi bears, and thinking Asians are ruining it for all the other minorities?
Or maybe the massage parlor menu was not to his liking? Maybe he was just crazy.
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 10:10 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 107Atlanta
Yep, they will go for the girls and the guns in one sweep. Everywhere.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
How unbelievable is it that RIGHT when the Dems are pushing massive gun control we JUST happen to have a crazy white guy (OBVIOUSLY a MAGA / Trump supporter) running around Atlanta killing minority women?
Bet he used an "assault weapon", bet he hated asians because of the "China virus", bet he posted election fraud videos on FB. On and on.
-
03-17-21 02:50 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 783Atlanta
Whatever that kids problem was he didn't stop and think I didn't give these people their lives.
My thoughts and prayers with the victims family's.
-
03-16-21 23:43 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 135Not just ATL. The news is getting mainstream traction.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





