Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 259 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to So Paulo. I didn't know Covid was any worse there then here when I booked my flight but that explains why my roundtrip was only $400.
    Things may have changed, but even though you can book a flight it does not necessarily mean it will fly. Know someone that has been trying to get to Brazil for months and flights keep getting cancelled.

  2. #2624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to So Paulo. I didn't know Covid was any worse there then here when I booked my flight but that explains why my roundtrip was only $400.
    Hm, I'm actually surprised they allow people to travel there nowadays at all. Best of luck man! This is the best place I the world for many of us. I'm jealous.

  3. #2623

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    We are all quite jealous. Of course, they have a few viruses down there and some of us are simply to timid to travel there. Where is your fuckcation going to be: Sampa, Rio, Salvador or Manaus? (just kidding about Manaus- that is where the worst COVID comes from).
    I'm going to São Paulo. I didn't know Covid was any worse there then here when I booked my flight but that explains why my roundtrip was only $400.

  4. #2622

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax  [View Original Post]
    Not that any of you might care but at the end of May I'm going on a fuckcation in Brazil! I'm so excited I had to share!
    We are all quite jealous. Of course, they have a few viruses down there and some of us are simply to timid to travel there. Where is your fuckcation going to be: Sampa, Rio, Salvador or Manaus? (just kidding about Manaus- that is where the worst COVID comes from).

  5. #2621

    Brazil

    Not that any of you might care but at the end of May I'm going on a fuckcation in Brazil! I'm so excited I had to share!

  6. #2620

    Tribulus nugenix*

    I had a post about tribulus how I found it on the ingredients of jackhammer platinum performance capsule at 7-11.

    The post was the (now sports) 500 mg brand that actually doesn't work for me, I tried it in between the nugenix when I ran out. (45% saponins).

    The nugenix 1000 mg 2 capsules makes my reproductive organ swell like a balloon (95% saponins) I think by increasing mental activity wanting to get it on.

  7. #2619
    Love to hear this BS. But, take it to the MassHoles please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    That was the funniest joke I've heard lmao.

    I wish I was that creative. "lost hundreds of board members to pimp cartels".

  8. #2618

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you should take it seriously. We have lost 100's of Board members to the Pimp Cartels. I would call the FBI and report it since the threat crossed state lines. You may want to go into hiding. Good luck.

    By the way, you only have two (2) posts. Are you already off the grid?
    That was the funniest joke I've heard lmao.

    I wish I was that creative. "lost hundreds of board members to pimp cartels".

  9. #2617

    Thanks.

    I thought it was obvious, but sometimes I miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    He was being sarcastic.

  10. #2616

    Sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "lost"? Simply that board members have stopped posting?

    .
    He was being sarcastic.

  11. #2615

    100's of board members?

    What do you mean by "lost"? Simply that board members have stopped posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you should take it seriously. We have lost 100's of Board members to the Pimp Cartels. I would call the FBI and report it since the threat crossed state lines. You may want to go into hiding. Good luck.

    By the way, you only have two (2) posts. Are you already off the grid?
    .

  12. #2614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    So he killed 6 Korean woman? That will teach the Chinese a thing or two.
    Do you think he knew the difference? Do you think you can tell the difference? Be for real. The anti-Chinese sentiment that is sweeping the country makes them all Chinese whether they're thai, shmai, or faye. I'm not saying that was his only reason. Probably not. But I'm sure it factored in somewhere.

  13. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    ALL Asians are Chinese for the haters.
    I don't know what the guy was thinking, but he targeted three Asian massage parlors. If he just went after one, I guess I could see it. But the dude shot up three and was going to head to Florida to hit more. That isn't removing temptation if he is going to a whole other state to kill masseuses. Something beyond sex addiction is in play. I think there is a racial thing behind this. Maybe he had a sex addiction, but I think it is odd for the police to take him immediately at his word (especially when motive impacts things like what he is charged with and sentencing). It is probably a complicated mix of motives. Also these women get dehumanised for their race in ways that other women don't in this profession (LE focuses almost exclusively on Asian AMPs because they know a Chinese name already convicts them in the papers). Is there too much outrage in our culture over race when it doesn't apply? Yes. But anyone who spends time in this hobby has seen and heard how these women get treated.

  14. #2612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    So he killed 6 Korean woman? That will teach the Chinese a thing or two.
    ALL Asians are Chinese for the haters.

  15. #2611
    I ignored the text, and forgot about it. I realize, a lot of the info in the text was copied and pasted from somewhere else. Almost think it's a scam at this point.

    Yeah, I don't post much here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you should take it seriously. We have lost 100's of Board members to the Pimp Cartels. I would call the FBI and report it since the threat crossed state lines. You may want to go into hiding. Good luck.

    By the way, you only have two (2) posts. Are you already off the grid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape