Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 37368
-
03-22-21 21:41 #19923Senior Member

Posts: 736Escort
Quote 4 Benjamins for 10 minutes or so, its this rates are for clients of the street walkies section?
.
Originally Posted by MJohnson804
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:29 #19922Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice
So apparently we can simply go download pictures from provider's social media and just post them. Sweet!
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:04 #19921Senior Member

Posts: 1449Last time I saw her was in Chester while back and she seemed pretty messed up. Guess she got her shit together gunna go see her. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:01 #19920Senior Member

Posts: 1449Slkdck 31
Clear your messages box is full.
-
03-22-21 17:45 #19919Senior Member

Posts: 274Asian
She is thin, pictures are close. Her skin is sagging from weight loss.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 13:52 #19918Senior Member

Posts: 452Alex
7255 is her phone. The others weren't and I don't think she still has them. Also 7255 may only work when she's on WiFi.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
And she does look good but I think that pic is old.
Have fun and be safe.
-
03-22-21 13:49 #19917Senior Member

Posts: 1069Tinka
Was looking for some action this morning, so sent a few text out today. Tinka was only to respond and rather quickly. Set up a date for qv .8 with her. Staying at not so great hotel in Petersburg but room was clean and not too smokey for those that care. But damn, I had a great time with her. I had her on my radar for some time now and kicking myself for not seeing her earlier. CBJ, reverse cg, k9, was trying to keep it together but I filled the bag in no time. Tight little spinner body, we vibed pretty good also. Got to see her again to see if session 2 is as good as our 1st. Funny shit, had a few gummy dick meetups over weekend, was starting to think I was losing my mojo and she confirmed my meat is still A OK. Crisis avoided.
-
03-22-21 13:34 #19916Senior Member

Posts: 54Number
I have the 8267 and a 7255. I only ever get a response on the 7255 so not sure if both are used or not.
Originally Posted by GoneForDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 13:27 #19915Senior Member

Posts: 49Alex
I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 12:51 #19914Senior Member

Posts: 54Alex looking great
Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
-
03-22-21 12:12 #19913Regular Member

Posts: 4Brittany / London
She is well reviewed (negatively) in the streetwalker forum. Rushes and bad attitude but has a face and ass to die for. Also she is not Latina.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 12:07 #19912Senior Member

Posts: 339Here you go.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/434498225002
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:47 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 452Suspect
Prices are listed only in Euros so I suspect its fake.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:46 #19910Senior Member

Posts: 49Euros
The donations are listed in Euros. Doubt this is a real deal. Just my observation.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:22 #19909Senior Member

Posts: 85Lia
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618
Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.










Reply With Quote





