Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 37360
-
03-22-21 13:27 #19915Senior Member

Posts: 49Alex
I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 12:51 #19914Senior Member

Posts: 54Alex looking great
Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
-
03-22-21 12:12 #19913Regular Member

Posts: 4Brittany / London
She is well reviewed (negatively) in the streetwalker forum. Rushes and bad attitude but has a face and ass to die for. Also she is not Latina.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 12:07 #19912Senior Member

Posts: 339Here you go.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/434498225002
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:47 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 452Suspect
Prices are listed only in Euros so I suspect its fake.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:46 #19910Senior Member

Posts: 49Euros
The donations are listed in Euros. Doubt this is a real deal. Just my observation.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:22 #19909Senior Member

Posts: 85Lia
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618
Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.
-
03-22-21 10:06 #19908Senior Member

Posts: 452Korean?
Does she have an ad? I like petite Asians but haven't found any legit ones in the area.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:37 #19907Senior Member

Posts: 163London
Who is she? Please share any details you know. I texted her and she texted me back too late. By that time I already had seen a local masseuse with no FS.
Originally Posted by MJohnson804
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:23 #19906Senior Member

Posts: 1069I think you do
She has been mentioned in the street forum a lot.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 07:49 #19905Senior Member

Posts: 123London
I'm not familiar with these pics. Who is she? I would like to know.
Originally Posted by MJohnson804
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 07:46 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 784I've seen her. She is cute, flaky very thin no boobs. Tight pussy. I offered her $60 for qv and she was game. Does airBB in Manchester area. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by DelRey
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 05:36 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 67Korean mix / petite- Richmond
Anyone thinking about this one, she use to be in Wilson, NC. Placed ad in Rocky Mount, NC- STG. I haven't partaken because of couple reviews. Can lookup in RM section. Was in Wilson good while- now has double pics and in Richmond. Maybe guys in Wilson found her out / not so great? You decide.
-
03-22-21 00:55 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 70Kelly Latina VIP
Hey Gents. It's been a while.
I set up a dream with Kelly the other night. An hour dream. She is pricey, but she is worth it. She was comforting and attentive. Made me feel at home. BBBJ to start. Her figure is all natural and smooth. Then she got on top and we went at it. She drained me. Had some good conversation as she massaged me.
She is higher end so if you are able to afford it, I'd recommend it. I'll be seeing her again.
-
03-21-21 23:12 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 123Passion
Went to visit her for the second or third time, I can't remember.
In my dream, we started with K9 and ended with Missionary before I filled the bag.
Definitely will repeat whenever she's available.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/60005265/.
Damage was. 6 coins.











Reply With Quote




