Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Tinka

    Was looking for some action this morning, so sent a few text out today. Tinka was only to respond and rather quickly. Set up a date for qv .8 with her. Staying at not so great hotel in Petersburg but room was clean and not too smokey for those that care. But damn, I had a great time with her. I had her on my radar for some time now and kicking myself for not seeing her earlier. CBJ, reverse cg, k9, was trying to keep it together but I filled the bag in no time. Tight little spinner body, we vibed pretty good also. Got to see her again to see if session 2 is as good as our 1st. Funny shit, had a few gummy dick meetups over weekend, was starting to think I was losing my mojo and she confirmed my meat is still A OK. Crisis avoided.

  2. #19920

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForDays  [View Original Post]
    I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.
    I have the 8267 and a 7255. I only ever get a response on the 7255 so not sure if both are used or not.

  3. #19919

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
    I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.

  4. #19918

    Alex looking great

    Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89C05EAF-8435-4FFA-A3E9-C407CBD799C0.jpg‎  

  5. #19917

    Brittany / London

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Please share any details you know. I texted her and she texted me back too late. By that time I already had seen a local masseuse with no FS.
    She is well reviewed (negatively) in the streetwalker forum. Rushes and bad attitude but has a face and ass to die for. Also she is not Latina.

  6. #19916

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad? I like petite Asians but haven't found any legit ones in the area.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/434498225002

  7. #19915

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.
    Prices are listed only in Euros so I suspect its fake.

  8. #19914

    Euros

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.
    The donations are listed in Euros. Doubt this is a real deal. Just my observation.

  9. #19913

    Lia

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.

  10. #19912

    Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is cute, flaky very thin no boobs. Tight pussy. I offered her $60 for qv and she was game. Does airBB in Manchester area. I would see her again.
    Does she have an ad? I like petite Asians but haven't found any legit ones in the area.

  11. #19911

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson804  [View Original Post]
    We all know who this is right? Especially claims to be in the hotel across from Walmart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/59946335/
    Who is she? Please share any details you know. I texted her and she texted me back too late. By that time I already had seen a local masseuse with no FS.

  12. #19910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I think you do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with these pics. Who is she? I would like to know.
    She has been mentioned in the street forum a lot.

  13. #19909

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson804  [View Original Post]
    We all know who this is right? Especially claims to be in the hotel across from Walmart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/59946335/
    I'm not familiar with these pics. Who is she? I would like to know.

  14. #19908
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking about this one, she use to be in Wilson, NC. Placed ad in Rocky Mount, NC- STG. I haven't partaken because of couple reviews. Can lookup in RM section. Was in Wilson good while- now has double pics and in Richmond. Maybe guys in Wilson found her out / not so great? You decide.
    I've seen her. She is cute, flaky very thin no boobs. Tight pussy. I offered her $60 for qv and she was game. Does airBB in Manchester area. I would see her again.

  15. #19907

    Korean mix / petite- Richmond

    Anyone thinking about this one, she use to be in Wilson, NC. Placed ad in Rocky Mount, NC- STG. I haven't partaken because of couple reviews. Can lookup in RM section. Was in Wilson good while- now has double pics and in Richmond. Maybe guys in Wilson found her out / not so great? You decide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape