Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for some action this morning, so sent a few text out today. Tinka was only to respond and rather quickly. Set up a date for qv .8 with her. Staying at not so great hotel in Petersburg but room was clean and not too smokey for those that care. But damn, I had a great time with her. I had her on my radar for some time now and kicking myself for not seeing her earlier. CBJ, reverse cg, k9, was trying to keep it together but I filled the bag in no time. Tight little spinner body, we vibed pretty good also. Got to see her again to see if session 2 is as good as our 1st. Funny shit, had a few gummy dick meetups over weekend, was starting to think I was losing my mojo and she confirmed my meat is still A OK. Crisis avoided.
    Last time I saw her was in Chester while back and she seemed pretty messed up. Guess she got her shit together gunna go see her. Thanks for the update.

  2. #19920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Slkdck 31

    Clear your messages box is full.

  3. #19919

    Asian

    She is thin, pictures are close. Her skin is sagging from weight loss.

  4. #19918

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    I have the 8267 and a 7255. I only ever get a response on the 7255 so not sure if both are used or not.
    7255 is her phone. The others weren't and I don't think she still has them. Also 7255 may only work when she's on WiFi.

    And she does look good but I think that pic is old.

    Have fun and be safe.

  5. #19917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Tinka

    Was looking for some action this morning, so sent a few text out today. Tinka was only to respond and rather quickly. Set up a date for qv .8 with her. Staying at not so great hotel in Petersburg but room was clean and not too smokey for those that care. But damn, I had a great time with her. I had her on my radar for some time now and kicking myself for not seeing her earlier. CBJ, reverse cg, k9, was trying to keep it together but I filled the bag in no time. Tight little spinner body, we vibed pretty good also. Got to see her again to see if session 2 is as good as our 1st. Funny shit, had a few gummy dick meetups over weekend, was starting to think I was losing my mojo and she confirmed my meat is still A OK. Crisis avoided.

  6. #19916

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForDays  [View Original Post]
    I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.
    I have the 8267 and a 7255. I only ever get a response on the 7255 so not sure if both are used or not.

  7. #19915

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
    I've got a couple of numbers for her, one ends in 8267, the other 5333. Which one are you using, please.

  8. #19914

    Alex looking great

    Is it me or is Alex looking much better / healthier than she was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 89C05EAF-8435-4FFA-A3E9-C407CBD799C0.jpg‎  

  9. #19913

    Brittany / London

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Please share any details you know. I texted her and she texted me back too late. By that time I already had seen a local masseuse with no FS.
    She is well reviewed (negatively) in the streetwalker forum. Rushes and bad attitude but has a face and ass to die for. Also she is not Latina.

  10. #19912

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad? I like petite Asians but haven't found any legit ones in the area.
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/434498225002

  11. #19911

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.
    Prices are listed only in Euros so I suspect its fake.

  12. #19910

    Euros

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.
    The donations are listed in Euros. Doubt this is a real deal. Just my observation.

  13. #19909

    Lia

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149618

    Any info on her? She has been posting in this area for awhile but I don't remember seeing a review on her.

  14. #19908

    Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is cute, flaky very thin no boobs. Tight pussy. I offered her $60 for qv and she was game. Does airBB in Manchester area. I would see her again.
    Does she have an ad? I like petite Asians but haven't found any legit ones in the area.

  15. #19907

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson804  [View Original Post]
    We all know who this is right? Especially claims to be in the hotel across from Walmart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/59946335/
    Who is she? Please share any details you know. I texted her and she texted me back too late. By that time I already had seen a local masseuse with no FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape