Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 552 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?
    She sounds like a girl that tried to rip me off at the Vu up north a few years ago. She quoted me $60 for a HJ and the club was slim picking so I decided to give it a shot. Two minutes into the dance of her not doing the HJ I decided to cut my losses at the end of one song. She wanted $150 for the non existent $60 HJ dance. (I forgot how she broke it down, something like $30 for the base dance + $60 for HJ + flashing her tits and pussy + mandatory tip) I laughed at her and gave her $60. She threw a fit and told me she's going to report me to the manager on shift and have me banned. I told her to go ahead, and she stormed off.

    I forgot her name, only that she was Hispanic, had curly hair, and commuted up north all the way from Tacoma. The interesting part is I saw her again a month later, and she had no memory on our last encounter and was offering the same things.

  2. #2185

    Bbd

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?
    To quote some prophets "Never trust a big butt and a smile".

  3. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Agree to terms before getting out of your seat. This is lap dance 101.
    Yes. The terms were 3 for $100. She claimed that because she took her top off, it jumped to $70 per dance. I could have argued and complained but who are they going to believe and what can I do?

  4. #2183
    Agree to terms before getting out of your seat. This is lap dance 101.

  5. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from the one that thinks she's a teenager with bad BO. It was horrible. I've now sworn off Kittens after my last experience there. I got a dance from a fat, drunk either latina or indian (Native American) woman. She told me 3 for $100. We did five dances and she demanded $350. I've had people try and rob me of $10-20 bucks buck but $350 for maybe $180 in dances. I just paid her and said I'm never going back. I'm done there.
    That happens all too often at Kittens.

    I hope Pandoras re-opens soon. It's not as bad when it comes to the scammers.

  6. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Had time (and a few $$ to spend) so decided to check out Kittens, and realized it had been over a year since I had visited any strip club, wow, first time in my adult life I think to go that long! LOL, Arrived about 1:30, lots of cars in the parking lot, but inside seemed like only a few other PL's, but I would guess about 10 women working. Tables spread out, and masks required. Dark, so took about 15 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the low light. I was surprised by what appeared to be a low hustle factor as compared with prior visits, as maybe only 1/3 of the dancers would go around after the dance to the tables to talk / ask for shows. Did have a few randomly come up and say hello, and ask if I wanted company, but not real interested since I had just arrived, and wanted to see who was dancing. As for the dancing, both stages in use, but still have the very short songs being played. I also thought with the mask BS that tipping at the stage would / is prohibited, but saw a guy do it, and I did it a couple of times too.

    Early on had a very attractive gal stop for a few minutes after her first dance but told her not yet, more later. Also had another who I thought was attractive, but wow, the BO was strong, then another gal who acts like she is a teenager, with wild colored hair, also had strong BO. On reflection, I think the BO on these two is more likely a heavy perfume of some sort, but really stinks, and I have a bad sniffer (too many years of welding) so if I can smell it, it is definitely strong.

    As for the other dancers, several dark skinned one, one was very attractive but did not talk to her, and a number of ones with a lot of tats (total turn off for me) One gal a with red hair (I think, lighting was terrible) with big boobs) I found attractive watcher her dance twice, on her 2nd dance took a couple of $ to the stage, thinking she would stop by and a short conversation would ensue and maybe I would get a dance or two from her, but she just danced, went back to a couch and sat and was on her phone from the time I got there, and after each dance, I am guessing she was waiting for a sugar daddy to come and entertain her, odd she did not even attempt to work the crowd.

    The girl who I declined a dance when I first got there stopped back by after her 2nd dance and visited for a minute, and offered a show, so I asked her what the cost was, and about fell off my chair, she told me $60 for one or 3 for $100, she was nice, but wow, outa my budget! Other dancers were the usual $30 and 3 for $100 and "deals" what ever that was. As I was getting ready to leave walked into a tall blonde with almost no tits, she quoted me $50 for two, since she was attractive why not. The "show" area was as it has been described. And she gave me two good "friendly" dances, but did not do any more. Of the PL's did not see a lot of guys going to the back for shows.

    Then just as I was about to leave a lady came by as I was finishing up my drink and told me I had to keep my mask on the entire time I was there, only to drop long enough to take a drink, stupid, but I get it, they want to make sure the mask police don't try to shut them down. Overall a pleasant 1. 5 hours to spend an afternoon and not damage the bank account.
    I got a dance from the one that thinks she's a teenager with bad BO. It was horrible. I've now sworn off Kittens after my last experience there. I got a dance from a fat, drunk either latina or indian (Native American) woman. She told me 3 for $100. We did five dances and she demanded $350. I've had people try and rob me of $10-20 bucks buck but $350 for maybe $180 in dances. I just paid her and said I'm never going back. I'm done there.

  7. #2180

    Kittens Visit Yesterday Afternoon

    Had time (and a few $$ to spend) so decided to check out Kittens, and realized it had been over a year since I had visited any strip club, wow, first time in my adult life I think to go that long! LOL, Arrived about 1:30, lots of cars in the parking lot, but inside seemed like only a few other PL's, but I would guess about 10 women working. Tables spread out, and masks required. Dark, so took about 15 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the low light. I was surprised by what appeared to be a low hustle factor as compared with prior visits, as maybe only 1/3 of the dancers would go around after the dance to the tables to talk / ask for shows. Did have a few randomly come up and say hello, and ask if I wanted company, but not real interested since I had just arrived, and wanted to see who was dancing. As for the dancing, both stages in use, but still have the very short songs being played. I also thought with the mask BS that tipping at the stage would / is prohibited, but saw a guy do it, and I did it a couple of times too.

    Early on had a very attractive gal stop for a few minutes after her first dance but told her not yet, more later. Also had another who I thought was attractive, but wow, the BO was strong, then another gal who acts like she is a teenager, with wild colored hair, also had strong BO. On reflection, I think the BO on these two is more likely a heavy perfume of some sort, but really stinks, and I have a bad sniffer (too many years of welding) so if I can smell it, it is definitely strong.

    As for the other dancers, several dark skinned one, one was very attractive but did not talk to her, and a number of ones with a lot of tats (total turn off for me) One gal a with red hair (I think, lighting was terrible) with big boobs) I found attractive watcher her dance twice, on her 2nd dance took a couple of $ to the stage, thinking she would stop by and a short conversation would ensue and maybe I would get a dance or two from her, but she just danced, went back to a couch and sat and was on her phone from the time I got there, and after each dance, I am guessing she was waiting for a sugar daddy to come and entertain her, odd she did not even attempt to work the crowd.

    The girl who I declined a dance when I first got there stopped back by after her 2nd dance and visited for a minute, and offered a show, so I asked her what the cost was, and about fell off my chair, she told me $60 for one or 3 for $100, she was nice, but wow, outa my budget! Other dancers were the usual $30 and 3 for $100 and "deals" what ever that was. As I was getting ready to leave walked into a tall blonde with almost no tits, she quoted me $50 for two, since she was attractive why not. The "show" area was as it has been described. And she gave me two good "friendly" dances, but did not do any more. Of the PL's did not see a lot of guys going to the back for shows.

    Then just as I was about to leave a lady came by as I was finishing up my drink and told me I had to keep my mask on the entire time I was there, only to drop long enough to take a drink, stupid, but I get it, they want to make sure the mask police don't try to shut them down. Overall a pleasant 1. 5 hours to spend an afternoon and not damage the bank account.

  8. #2179

    Light skinned with big boobs at kittens

    Any body seen her? Or know what days she's working there? I don't know her dancer name, but she's kinda tall, light skinned with big ole titties and I would love to see her work.

  9. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that natural funk is a real turn off for me as well. That's how you know she isn't a pro dancer.
    T is a total ****. Seen her a couple times at the stand and moved on.

  10. #2177
    Is Saturday night the slag shift? Half the dancers were shaped like tardigrade's.

  11. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that's how you spell it LOL, she said 'you know like the drink, tea'. Either way, she could've used a shower and some deodorant.
    Yeah that natural funk is a real turn off for me as well. That's how you know she isn't a pro dancer.

  12. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she goes by Tee when looking at the calendar for the coffee stands. Must have a meaning.
    Maybe that's how you spell it LOL, she said 'you know like the drink, tea'. Either way, she could've used a shower and some deodorant.

  13. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Tea at kittens, she stopped by to talk to me a couple of times, didn't get a shitty attitude from her, just pleasant conversation, she wasn't pushy either. But I didn't get a dance, her bo was off the charts, I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate, I really wanted to try, maybe it's better I didn't if she's got gps.
    Interesting, she goes by Tee when looking at the calendar for the coffee stands. Must have a meaning.

  14. #2173

    Tea

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    This is the impression I have of her too, just from reading her IG posts. A definite case of GPS, not someone I'll go looking for at a stand or in a strip club.
    She goes by Tea at kittens, she stopped by to talk to me a couple of times, didn't get a shitty attitude from her, just pleasant conversation, she wasn't pushy either. But I didn't get a dance, her bo was off the charts, I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate, I really wanted to try, maybe it's better I didn't if she's got gps.

  15. #2172

    Daniela / Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is.
    Do you recall the menu and damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape