Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 552 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2171

    Preparation

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Haha thanks, actually really insightful since I would've never thought of that and just had bbq sauce everywhere.
    A long coat and a dry washcloth work wonders, friend. Don't expect to need them and you just might!

  2. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    When you eat at a BBQ or buffet, always have lots of napkins, and always carry a raincoat, incase it rains. Simple.
    Haha thanks, actually really insightful since I would've never thought of that and just had bbq sauce everywhere.

  3. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys long time lurker, finally created an account since I should give back but I also had a burning question. During a private dance and things progress, how does the cleanup go or is it just messy?
    When you eat at a BBQ or buffet, always have lots of napkins, and always carry a raincoat, incase it rains. Simple.

  4. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've heard (some) dancers from Pandora's have migrated over to Kittens but just hearing the name Monse. Anyone else?
    There's another two that I met, but their dances were so shitty and over priced that I didn't bother trying to remember their names. Hopefully, they'll get better, but I doubt it. They both came running over to me when I went back and said, "we did a dance a few days ago, do you remember?

    "Yes. ".

    "Do you want to do another dance?

    "No, I'll find someone else. ".

  5. #2167

    Migration

    I've heard (some) dancers from Pandora's have migrated over to Kittens but just hearing the name Monse. Anyone else?

  6. #2166

    And the answer is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Is Kittens the only club that's open? Whats going on with Pandoras? Sands?
    Kittens is the only place that's open. I wondered myself after Pandora's closed so quickly. Kittens can be open only because they have the private rooms. They have the plexiglas screens in each room, but if you've tried it out, then you know that it's only there for show. So what's going on is that the club is flouting the covid restrictions. They give the impression that they are abiding by the rules by having the plexiglas to keep "social distancing" and separation of 6 ft. Between dancer and customer. Pandora's does not have private rooms, so they can't do what Kittens is doing. Apparently no one in an official capacity has checked up on them to see if they are in compliance, or maybe they don't care. Hopefully, things will continue there as it has been, with no disruption. Hopefully Pandora's will open soon. I've been sitting at home too much in the past year. As a result I've saved a lot of money, and I'm eager to part with it.

  7. #2165

    Clean Up

    Hey guys long time lurker, finally created an account since I should give back but I also had a burning question. During a private dance and things progress, how does the cleanup go or is it just messy?

  8. #2164
    Is Kittens the only club that's open? Whats going on with Pandoras? Sands?

  9. #2163

    They all do

    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    ... but I'd go back for her if anyone knows anything.
    In general *all of them* do extras and / or outside work. The question is going to be about price. And that is going to depend a lot on exactly who is asking and on whether they have enough to pay rent or their cell bill.

    With the eviction moratorium it is more complicated but I've found that pretty consistently the best deals happen between the 4th and the 10th of each month.

  10. #2162

    Blu kittens

    I went to kittens the other day and saw another barista was working there, anyone know of any extras? I got a dance from a blonde but I'd go back for her if anyone knows anything.

  11. #2161

    Kittens

    Went in yesterday. CBJ but overpriced, not worth it.

  12. #2160

    Maliyah Kittens

    Has anyone ever received a dance from her? If so, what was you experience? Feel free to pm if needed.

  13. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Oh geese this b# I saw her a long while ago at the stand she was working at. She really has a shitty attitude or I got her on an off day when I asked for a "booty shake". I hope to not see her again, I really think she is genuinely a shitty person.
    This is the impression I have of her too, just from reading her IG posts. A definite case of GPS, not someone I'll go looking for at a stand or in a strip club.

  14. #2158
    Oh geese this b# I saw her a long while ago at the stand she was working at. She really has a shitty attitude or I got her on an off day when I asked for a "booty shake". I hope to not see her again, I really think she is genuinely a shitty person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    She works at paradise espresso in bothell as well. She has never offered any extras at the stand. So I am pretty sure she won't offer anything more at kittens. But I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise, let all of us know. She is amazing looking.

  15. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, any info on https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en.

    Working at Kittens.
    She works at paradise espresso in bothell as well. She has never offered any extras at the stand. So I am pretty sure she won't offer anything more at kittens. But I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise, let all of us know. She is amazing looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape