Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 553 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've heard (some) dancers from Pandora's have migrated over to Kittens but just hearing the name Monse. Anyone else?
    There's another two that I met, but their dances were so shitty and over priced that I didn't bother trying to remember their names. Hopefully, they'll get better, but I doubt it. They both came running over to me when I went back and said, "we did a dance a few days ago, do you remember?

    "Yes. ".

    "Do you want to do another dance?

    "No, I'll find someone else. ".

  2. #2181

    Migration

    I've heard (some) dancers from Pandora's have migrated over to Kittens but just hearing the name Monse. Anyone else?

  3. #2180

    And the answer is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Is Kittens the only club that's open? Whats going on with Pandoras? Sands?
    Kittens is the only place that's open. I wondered myself after Pandora's closed so quickly. Kittens can be open only because they have the private rooms. They have the plexiglas screens in each room, but if you've tried it out, then you know that it's only there for show. So what's going on is that the club is flouting the covid restrictions. They give the impression that they are abiding by the rules by having the plexiglas to keep "social distancing" and separation of 6 ft. Between dancer and customer. Pandora's does not have private rooms, so they can't do what Kittens is doing. Apparently no one in an official capacity has checked up on them to see if they are in compliance, or maybe they don't care. Hopefully, things will continue there as it has been, with no disruption. Hopefully Pandora's will open soon. I've been sitting at home too much in the past year. As a result I've saved a lot of money, and I'm eager to part with it.

  4. #2179

    Clean Up

    Hey guys long time lurker, finally created an account since I should give back but I also had a burning question. During a private dance and things progress, how does the cleanup go or is it just messy?

  5. #2178
    Is Kittens the only club that's open? Whats going on with Pandoras? Sands?

  6. #2177

    They all do

    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    ... but I'd go back for her if anyone knows anything.
    In general *all of them* do extras and / or outside work. The question is going to be about price. And that is going to depend a lot on exactly who is asking and on whether they have enough to pay rent or their cell bill.

    With the eviction moratorium it is more complicated but I've found that pretty consistently the best deals happen between the 4th and the 10th of each month.

  7. #2176

    Blu kittens

    I went to kittens the other day and saw another barista was working there, anyone know of any extras? I got a dance from a blonde but I'd go back for her if anyone knows anything.

  8. #2175

    Kittens

    Went in yesterday. CBJ but overpriced, not worth it.

  9. #2174

    Maliyah Kittens

    Has anyone ever received a dance from her? If so, what was you experience? Feel free to pm if needed.

  10. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Oh geese this b# I saw her a long while ago at the stand she was working at. She really has a shitty attitude or I got her on an off day when I asked for a "booty shake". I hope to not see her again, I really think she is genuinely a shitty person.
    This is the impression I have of her too, just from reading her IG posts. A definite case of GPS, not someone I'll go looking for at a stand or in a strip club.

  11. #2172
    Oh geese this b# I saw her a long while ago at the stand she was working at. She really has a shitty attitude or I got her on an off day when I asked for a "booty shake". I hope to not see her again, I really think she is genuinely a shitty person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    She works at paradise espresso in bothell as well. She has never offered any extras at the stand. So I am pretty sure she won't offer anything more at kittens. But I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise, let all of us know. She is amazing looking.

  12. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, any info on https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en.

    Working at Kittens.
    She works at paradise espresso in bothell as well. She has never offered any extras at the stand. So I am pretty sure she won't offer anything more at kittens. But I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise, let all of us know. She is amazing looking.

  13. #2170

    Itsmet

    Hi guys, any info on https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en.

    Working at Kittens.

  14. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    It's 4:45 pm. Just got home from Kittens. I'm here to tell you that it's as if I just went through a time warp, and all the bad days are behind us. It's as if nobody missed a beat. I was there almost 3 hrs. Got my full service and lube, had my spark plugs gapped. Or, let me put it this way. If CSI was looking for my DNA, they would find it no problem. Guilty.

    It was $11. To get in which included the drink. Got inside, there were about a dozen dudes there. There were at least 10 girls working. Some familiar names I recognize; Pretty, Unique, Patience (packing an extra 30+ lbs, BTW) Martina from Pandora's, Monse, (for those who care). Love, (super *****) and Hennesy. There were a few more I didn't know. There is no dancing in the usual big dance room. Dances only available in the private rooms. Rooms have a sheet of plexiglas hanging from the ceiling. I asked about that, and was told not to worry. Turned out to be true. They're there just for good measure. Nobody actually uses them. The good news is that you are NOT paying extra for the room like before. Typical is 3 for $100. After that you can get the full menu read to you. Of course, YMMV depending on who you're with. I asked about hours. Open from 10 am until 2 am. I was told that since there are only 7 rooms available, at night there can be a waiting line to get a room. Had a great time. It's been a long time, way too long. Walked in with my blue balls dragging on the floor full of slivers. Walked out with no blue anywhere to be found. Left with and extra skip in my step.
    Went to kittens was ignored most of the night (a good thing). Someone asked me for a lap dance and immediately wanted to fuck for $200. I'll leave it at that.

  15. #2168

    Just like the good old days.

    It's 4:45 pm. Just got home from Kittens. I'm here to tell you that it's as if I just went through a time warp, and all the bad days are behind us. It's as if nobody missed a beat. I was there almost 3 hrs. Got my full service and lube, had my spark plugs gapped. Or, let me put it this way. If CSI was looking for my DNA, they would find it no problem. Guilty.

    It was $11. To get in which included the drink. Got inside, there were about a dozen dudes there. There were at least 10 girls working. Some familiar names I recognize; Pretty, Unique, Patience (packing an extra 30+ lbs, BTW) Martina from Pandora's, Monse, (for those who care). Love, (super *****) and Hennesy. There were a few more I didn't know. There is no dancing in the usual big dance room. Dances only available in the private rooms. Rooms have a sheet of plexiglas hanging from the ceiling. I asked about that, and was told not to worry. Turned out to be true. They're there just for good measure. Nobody actually uses them. The good news is that you are NOT paying extra for the room like before. Typical is 3 for $100. After that you can get the full menu read to you. Of course, YMMV depending on who you're with. I asked about hours. Open from 10 am until 2 am. I was told that since there are only 7 rooms available, at night there can be a waiting line to get a room. Had a great time. It's been a long time, way too long. Walked in with my blue balls dragging on the floor full of slivers. Walked out with no blue anywhere to be found. Left with and extra skip in my step.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape