Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 8276
-
03-04-21 23:45 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 483Preparation
A long coat and a dry washcloth work wonders, friend. Don't expect to need them and you just might!
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 20:13 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 34Haha thanks, actually really insightful since I would've never thought of that and just had bbq sauce everywhere.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:49 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 122When you eat at a BBQ or buffet, always have lots of napkins, and always carry a raincoat, incase it rains. Simple.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:09 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 1544There's another two that I met, but their dances were so shitty and over priced that I didn't bother trying to remember their names. Hopefully, they'll get better, but I doubt it. They both came running over to me when I went back and said, "we did a dance a few days ago, do you remember?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
"Yes. ".
"Do you want to do another dance?
"No, I'll find someone else. ".
-
03-04-21 11:58 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 444Migration
I've heard (some) dancers from Pandora's have migrated over to Kittens but just hearing the name Monse. Anyone else?
-
03-03-21 20:03 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 34And the answer is.
Kittens is the only place that's open. I wondered myself after Pandora's closed so quickly. Kittens can be open only because they have the private rooms. They have the plexiglas screens in each room, but if you've tried it out, then you know that it's only there for show. So what's going on is that the club is flouting the covid restrictions. They give the impression that they are abiding by the rules by having the plexiglas to keep "social distancing" and separation of 6 ft. Between dancer and customer. Pandora's does not have private rooms, so they can't do what Kittens is doing. Apparently no one in an official capacity has checked up on them to see if they are in compliance, or maybe they don't care. Hopefully, things will continue there as it has been, with no disruption. Hopefully Pandora's will open soon. I've been sitting at home too much in the past year. As a result I've saved a lot of money, and I'm eager to part with it.
Originally Posted by SCVetran
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 17:41 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 34Clean Up
Hey guys long time lurker, finally created an account since I should give back but I also had a burning question. During a private dance and things progress, how does the cleanup go or is it just messy?
-
03-03-21 13:54 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 82Is Kittens the only club that's open? Whats going on with Pandoras? Sands?
-
03-02-21 11:12 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 906They all do
In general *all of them* do extras and / or outside work. The question is going to be about price. And that is going to depend a lot on exactly who is asking and on whether they have enough to pay rent or their cell bill.
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
With the eviction moratorium it is more complicated but I've found that pretty consistently the best deals happen between the 4th and the 10th of each month.
-
03-02-21 08:10 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 39Blu kittens
I went to kittens the other day and saw another barista was working there, anyone know of any extras? I got a dance from a blonde but I'd go back for her if anyone knows anything.
-
03-02-21 01:00 #2161Regular Member

Posts: 17Kittens
Went in yesterday. CBJ but overpriced, not worth it.
-
03-01-21 04:59 #2160Regular Member

Posts: 18Maliyah Kittens
Has anyone ever received a dance from her? If so, what was you experience? Feel free to pm if needed.
-
02-27-21 10:27 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 159This is the impression I have of her too, just from reading her IG posts. A definite case of GPS, not someone I'll go looking for at a stand or in a strip club.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 02:19 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 57Oh geese this b# I saw her a long while ago at the stand she was working at. She really has a shitty attitude or I got her on an off day when I asked for a "booty shake". I hope to not see her again, I really think she is genuinely a shitty person.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 07:18 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 148She works at paradise espresso in bothell as well. She has never offered any extras at the stand. So I am pretty sure she won't offer anything more at kittens. But I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise, let all of us know. She is amazing looking.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





