Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9916
-
02-25-21 22:11 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 163It never came up. She did tell me she had just gushed like crazy on the last guy, though.
I fucked a civi once that could gush like a geyser. Haven't yet found a ho that could. Might need to try this out.
-
02-25-21 19:59 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 1734Will she BBFS?
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
I fucked a civi once that could gush like a geyser. Haven't yet found a ho that could. Might need to try this out.
-
02-25-21 17:06 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 163Did a hh with her BBBJ. She did a pretty good job. Chill time, I liked her. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. I'd go back.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 13:13 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 282Try Hoover in Fitchburg.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 10:33 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 64Is Jennifer for real?
Any intel? Seems TGTBT.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/544213576457
-
02-25-21 09:42 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 64Need to get off
Can anyone suggest a daytime provider today? Need to have fun asap.
-
02-25-21 09:18 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 60Yeah same here. She had quite a few friends with talent. Skinny Amy, Big Mouth Kristy and Hotdog Down the Hallway Stephanie. I can't even remember half their names. Been a while. Now they are mostly fat and washed up or got big goon pimps pulling the strings. See them walking around the city like zombies. The life takes its toll on most of these girls.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:10 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 64Fiona
Full disclosure, had her once. She did not want to do anything, jittery, distracted, every excuse in the book to not fool around, her pics are heavily filtered, she is gaunt and about 85 pounds. Save your money and jerk off on pornhub you'll feel better. Worst experience ever.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:09 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 53Leominster redhead Alexus Blair
Very mechanical and disinterested when I saw her last year, and that seems to be the consensus overall from what I read after my visit. She does looks like her pics though and the menu is accurate. DATY but no DFK. I "think" I could have gone BBFS in the heat of the moment as there was no mention of a hat when the time came, but at the last second decided against it.
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 13:48 #4447Banned Member

Posts: 152Thanks for I'm nput.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 13:46 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 116Fiona and squirter
Haven't heard a positive review on Fiona ever.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
Prob would be a waste of $$.
-
02-24-21 13:42 #4445Banned Member

Posts: 152If she has a threesome out there I'd go there on a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 12:57 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 116Squirter
She is!
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
Sum sing wong!
-
02-24-21 12:40 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 138She is legit. But, she is really saggy, rock hard fake tits, just gross. Don't bother. I regretted going through with it. Still haunts me to this day.
Originally Posted by JustAFellow
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 12:15 #4442Banned Member

Posts: 152I thought if Fiona was in Marlboro?
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





