Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 9917
-
02-24-21 12:15 #4442Banned Member

Posts: 152I thought if Fiona was in Marlboro?
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:48 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 116Squirter
She was posting with Fiona the other day.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
Kinda looks like fun I pics are recent.
-
02-24-21 09:17 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 41Got any contact info for mom? Giggity.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:17 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/047095988565
Anybody seen this little dish? Incall at the Tower on Belmont hill. 120/180/250. Sounds like GPS. Told me see squirts like a firehose! LOL.
-
02-24-21 09:00 #4438Banned Member

Posts: 152Think after all this I'm going to pass.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 23:45 #4437Banned Member

Posts: 968Gilson buddy true true!!
Haha, I got blasted by an old pal. When I pointed that fun little fact out, long time ago. Well it wasn't a long time ago per say. But it was a while back. That person wasn't happy with me when I said that. And pointed that out. So don't worry you're not the one who let that out originally, out here. And I didn't intend that in any bad way towards Genie. It was just honest to God, me not thinking clearly. That maybe I shouldn't had pointed that out. I wouldn't have wanted to step on Genies toes like that. Because she does seem like a sweet gal. From what my buddy on here tells me. I apologize for had pointing that out.
-
02-23-21 21:25 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 48Info
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/139641394672
Anyone got info on this one?
-
02-23-21 20:53 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 213Also BELIEVE IT OR NOT, she's Genie 's sister! Yes the infamous Genie in Worcester. They used to be in New Bedford. I know that for fact when I was seeing Genie back then They don't look alike obviously,and they dont really get along much but they are sisters.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 15:58 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 148Kelly
Yes, much bigger, huge ass and very stinky cooch. Bait and switch. Believe it or not, her mother was a better option when she was working, and she's at least 20 years older! Go see for yourself. She is definitely not worth more than a 3 minute trip.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 14:32 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 311K
I'm here dropping loads. Ugh.
-
02-23-21 13:13 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 379Bro, she is fat. Has a big belly. She is not attractive and could use a trip to the dentist. All that being said, she hosts in a safe and pretty clean place. Probably one of the better in-calls I've been to.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:32 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 4544Is she fat? Because she does look like she got ass but please tell me if she's bigger than her pics.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:25 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 126Lots of information already
Search her name in this and the Fitchburg forums, there's quite a few reviews.
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 08:55 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 311Is this the one that posted forever as a former stripper? Lived in west Boylston and is definitely in her late 40's now? If so she's gone crazy based on her Facebook posts.
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 08:42 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 311I started seeing her and all of her friends 8 years ago. She was a good time but drugs have definitely taken over. Everything but Greek is allowed. Usually I get it for 50. But I've known her forever. I typically won't see her anymore as she is trash.
Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




