Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 662 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, she quit drinking and retired about a year ago. But I welcome input from those who might have more current information.
    If you Google her, (try "Genie escort Worcester") you'll find her most recent numbers. The last two times she agreed to meet me she ghosted and I got tired of the chase. Good luck if you try.

  2. #4380

    Pinched

    Perhaps this belongs in a different forum, but the rest are pretty inactive so I'll post here: Have any of you here been pinched (a la Goodfellas) in a sting? I saw an ad on Worcester STG so I hit her up. She asked my age and ethnicity, which is pretty standard. The rates were reasonable, but "she" said it would vary depending on "what I would want", which led me to believe that she wanted me to incriminate myself. Another red flag was when she asked if I was clean. I assume she meant drugs and the like. When I said "yes", she seemed to lose interest. Additionally, when I asked if she was LE (they're usually the ones that ask first, but whatever) she said "no", and then explicitly said that she was a prostitute. She then said she would be available later in the afternoon, but they never got back to me, as I doubt they would waste so much time and effort on a regular solicitation charge. I tried looking for the ad again, but I couldn't find it. There were a number of posts with the same two pictures of a thin brunette from the neck down, but they're all gone. I'm nearly certain that this was a setup a sting. Behave and stay safe, boys.

  3. #4379

    Any info on this girl?

    I would search but I don't know her name.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/288476624740

  4. #4378

    Sorry

    She passed away.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangEmAll  [View Original Post]
    I was just searching her after seeing your post.

    Unfortunately I do believe she is no longer with us.

    Sorry.

  5. #4377

    Complete longshot here

    Just curious if anyone has seen deb from auburn? She has an ad on adult friend finder. Not typical escort. Any info is appreciated.

  6. #4376

    Tiffany

    Does anyone know the story with this lady? The ad seems legitimate enough so I sent a couple texts but never got a reply. Is she one of those women who insists on a phone call?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/58700237/

    Mature lady looking for drama free 💦 fun.

    205-492-9790.

    Nym: Tiffany.

    Age: 41.

    Location: Northboro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiffany1.jpg‎   tiffany2.jpg‎  

  7. #4375

    Addiction

    There's not really a physical dependence, like you won't withdraw, but cocaine is absolutely addictive, just as much as heroin. The physics dependence of drugs like heroin and alcohol are just a side effect of the addiction, which is an emotional / mental disease. People who use a lot of cocaine can go into psychosis tho either from too much or from discontinuing use. I've experienced cocaine psychosis personally and it's no fuckin joke, I'd rather withdraw from heroin over that any day. (I've experienced that too).

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere that cocaine isn't truly addictive. It may be habit forming, but not chemically addictive in the opiates kind of way where you feel physically sick if you don't get it. I know ganja definitely isn't. Alcohol is supposed to be addictive, but it's definitely possible to reduce consumption without requiring any sort of rehab. I've tried cocaine, crack, etc. But never formed a chemical dependency. I believe it takes long term use to form a dependency and I've never done long term use for any drug (only recreational), whatever the definition of long term if supposed to be. Again, I'm no expert so I want to be educated by those who are.

  8. #4374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/643525262452

    Quoted $250/ hh and $400/ hr.

    Hard pass for me. Is anyone actually paying these eros prices?
    Yes unfortunately alot of guys are or else they would not have it that high.

    But trust me, if you keep texting her and tell her you are in her town and only have $150. Ask her for a special for that and she will accept.

  9. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/643525262452

    Quoted $250/ hh and $400/ hr.

    Hard pass for me. Is anyone actually paying these eros prices?
    Would not pay that for her, but others I WOULD.

  10. #4372

    Lucy

    She reminds me of a "Lucy" that used to be in the Northshore area about 10 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing her this week as I had been stood up by another. Decent looking girl. Really great bod for her age, location was OKAY. Met at her place, basement apartment, not the best I seen and by for better than the worst. Got naked and started with BBBJ, could take much of me, moved to MISH with cover, could take move that 1/3 as I was causing her pain. Back to BBBJ, ended with a handy all over me, use toilet paper to clean myself. No repeat for me.

  11. #4371
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/643525262452

    Quoted $250/ hh and $400/ hr.

    Hard pass for me. Is anyone actually paying these eros prices?

  12. #4370

    Classic Mature

    Ended up seeing her this week as I had been stood up by another. Decent looking girl. Really great bod for her age, location was OKAY. Met at her place, basement apartment, not the best I seen and by for better than the worst. Got naked and started with BBBJ, could take much of me, moved to MISH with cover, could take move that 1/3 as I was causing her pain. Back to BBBJ, ended with a handy all over me, use toilet paper to clean myself. No repeat for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting forever & have always been tempted. Wondering if it's worth it. Any good accounts anyone would like to share? Thanks so much. Be safe. Cheers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/592033802055

  13. #4369

    Gilfy

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting forever & have always been tempted. Wondering if it's worth it. Any good accounts anyone would like to share? Thanks so much. Be safe. Cheers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/592033802055
    Yep, I've banged her. Similar experience as others who have posted. Ok time but would only repeat in a pinch. Definitely in her 60's but decent body for an older lady. Likes to fuck and seemed to be into it.

  14. #4368

    Classy Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting forever & have always been tempted. Wondering if it's worth it. Any good accounts anyone would like to share? Thanks so much. Be safe. Cheers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/592033802055
    Had an errand to run in Worcester tonight and saw this post, I too have been wondering about her when I come across her ad so I said what the hell. Texted her and asked what the hh donation was she said 140 "if that's acceptable". No actually it isn't I countered with 100 and she asked if I could come now, why yes I can! Definitely her in the pictures, She hosts out of a shitty basement apartment in a not so great part of Worcester but I didn't feel unsafe at all. She stripped down then informed me that she didn't have a cover. Well fuck that's STRIKE 1! Apparently BB is available but not a chance in sweet holy hell am I going down that road. Told her just a bbj would be fine but make it good because it's more than I would have agreed to otherwise. Head game is alright I've had way better, then she says to let her know when because she doesn't like cum in her mouth. STRIKE 2! Kind of unorthodox style, goes deep then comes all the way up, goes deep then comes all the way up. No way that was going to make me cum but I just laid back and enjoyed it. Then it happened. "you almost there?" FUCK I HATE THAT. STRIKE 3! Let her go for another 10 min with a bit of complaining but duck it I'm getting my money's worth, then I told her to lay down so I can shoot it on her tits. Finished off by rubbing one out and glazed her little titties but not before I let that first shot go a little long and streak across her lips oops sorry can't control this thing sometimes LOL. I guess she takes care of the little old black lady that lives there, she wandered outside while I was leaving and she kept telling her "I told you to sit by the fridge" LOL. Ad says 45 but I'd say she's pushing late 50's if not early 60's. Nice enough lady but nothing there that makes me want to go back for the full ride. Good luck.
    Last edited by MegaSean; 02-10-21 at 20:32. Reason: Typos

  15. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting forever & have always been tempted. Wondering if it's worth it. Any good accounts anyone would like to share? Thanks so much. Be safe. Cheers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/592033802055
    She's overpriced and hosts in a dump. Otherwise good enough in a pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape