Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 662 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Used to be legit now a fraudster. Goes by various street names (Not her real name) Elizabeth H., Sara or Chloe. Nasty drug addict. And I mean nasty. Lots of stories about her. Typical hood rat.
    I started seeing her and all of her friends 8 years ago. She was a good time but drugs have definitely taken over. Everything but Greek is allowed. Usually I get it for 50. But I've known her forever. I typically won't see her anymore as she is trash.

  2. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Time to give her a try. she has great rack and her ass drives me crazy
    Since Sunday she has not posted.

  3. #4426

    Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/917349022260

    Has anyone gone to see this girl? Or have any info on her? I probably should ask the Fitch page, but I'm more up to date on this form.

  4. #4425

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Time to give her a try. she has great rack and her ass drives me crazy
    Man are you in for a shock!

  5. #4424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can't seem to find anything on this one any experiences? Looks kind a mean LOL but I don't mind it seen her post off and on for a while but can't seem to bite the bullet! Anything helps.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/580010057697
    I saw her last year around November. She's sexy as fuck and definitely not mean in person. Soft ads body, sexy ass and very friendly. Pm me for more info.

  6. #4423

    Any info

    Anyone have experience with either one of these. Sofia sometimes posts for herself and says Worcester?

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/E6cf9s.jpg

  7. #4422
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Moon moon

    Hey guys can't seem to find anything on this one any experiences? Looks kind a mean LOL but I don't mind it seen her post off and on for a while but can't seem to bite the bullet! Anything helps.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/580010057697

  8. #4421

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    What is she charging? Discounts for regulars?
    Time to give her a try. she has great rack and her ass drives me crazy

  9. #4420

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    She was legit when she first started posting (a couple of years ago), now she has gone downhill and is a thief. The pictures in her ad are all old.
    Much appreciated. Y'all are some good peoples.

  10. #4419

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Hosts out of her condo. It's clean and safe. One of the better in-calls I've been too. Nice lady but nothing special in terms of service. Show up, drop your load, and leave. She's all business.
    What is she charging? Discounts for regulars?

  11. #4418

    Kat. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/690295770052

    Anyone have info on this one? Seems legit but I'm always sketched out by these ads.
    She was legit when she first started posting (a couple of years ago), now she has gone downhill and is a thief. The pictures in her ad are all old.

  12. #4417

    Kelly

    I've seen her. Hosts out of her condo. It's clean and safe. One of the better in-calls I've been too. Nice lady but nothing special in terms of service. Show up, drop your load, and leave. She's all business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/261908464501

    I thought I ask about her but I never did and I can't find any reviews on her.

    She's in Framingham but post only in Worcester so I any of you fellas knows if she's worth driving 30+ minutes?

    BBBJ is a must and it seem like she offer that.

    So how's her service?

  13. #4416

  14. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Robbed me. Proceed with caution.
    Thanks for the information.

  15. #4414

    Jamie "proceed with caution" comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Robbed me. Proceed with caution.
    I have seen her and given great reviews before, but I can certainly see that she could have a bent towards robbing someone if the circumstances allowed it. She is a street-smart and very clever woman in any situation, so use care. I am sure that if she owed somebody some $$ and had a chance to grab some from a visitor it would happen. Aside from that big flaw (that many of these ladies have), she is a real looker and will suck you in with that great bod! Leave your extra money in the car. I keep looking for the Holy Grail--a Jamie type bod that does not have a substance abuse problem, but still likes to have men over for work and play! --PH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape