rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 662 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFellow  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen deb from auburn? She has an ad on adult friend finder. Not typical escort. Any info is appreciated.
    She is legit. But, she is really saggy, rock hard fake tits, just gross. Don't bother. I regretted going through with it. Still haunts me to this day.

  2. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    She was posting with Fiona the other day.

    Kinda looks like fun I pics are recent.
    I thought if Fiona was in Marlboro?

  3. #4441

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/047095988565

    Anybody seen this little dish? Incall at the Tower on Belmont hill. 120/180/250. Sounds like GPS. Told me see squirts like a firehose! LOL.
    She was posting with Fiona the other day.

    Kinda looks like fun I pics are recent.

  4. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Yes, much bigger, huge ass and very stinky cooch. Bait and switch. Believe it or not, her mother was a better option when she was working, and she's at least 20 years older! Go see for yourself. She is definitely not worth more than a 3 minute trip.
    Got any contact info for mom? Giggity.

  5. #4439

    Anybody?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/047095988565

    Anybody seen this little dish? Incall at the Tower on Belmont hill. 120/180/250. Sounds like GPS. Told me see squirts like a firehose! LOL.

  6. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Yes, much bigger, huge ass and very stinky cooch. Bait and switch. Believe it or not, her mother was a better option when she was working, and she's at least 20 years older! Go see for yourself. She is definitely not worth more than a 3 minute trip.
    Think after all this I'm going to pass.

  7. #4437

    Gilson buddy true true!!

    Haha, I got blasted by an old pal. When I pointed that fun little fact out, long time ago. Well it wasn't a long time ago per say. But it was a while back. That person wasn't happy with me when I said that. And pointed that out. So don't worry you're not the one who let that out originally, out here. And I didn't intend that in any bad way towards Genie. It was just honest to God, me not thinking clearly. That maybe I shouldn't had pointed that out. I wouldn't have wanted to step on Genies toes like that. Because she does seem like a sweet gal. From what my buddy on here tells me. I apologize for had pointing that out.

  8. #4436

  9. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Yes, much bigger, huge ass and very stinky cooch. Bait and switch. Believe it or not, her mother was a better option when she was working, and she's at least 20 years older! Go see for yourself. She is definitely not worth more than a 3 minute trip.
    Also BELIEVE IT OR NOT, she's Genie 's sister! Yes the infamous Genie in Worcester. They used to be in New Bedford. I know that for fact when I was seeing Genie back then They don't look alike obviously,and they dont really get along much but they are sisters.

  10. #4434

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is she fat? Because she does look like she got ass but please tell me if she's bigger than her pics.
    Yes, much bigger, huge ass and very stinky cooch. Bait and switch. Believe it or not, her mother was a better option when she was working, and she's at least 20 years older! Go see for yourself. She is definitely not worth more than a 3 minute trip.

  11. #4433

    K

    I'm here dropping loads. Ugh.

  12. #4432
    Bro, she is fat. Has a big belly. She is not attractive and could use a trip to the dentist. All that being said, she hosts in a safe and pretty clean place. Probably one of the better in-calls I've been to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is she fat? Because she does look like she got ass but please tell me if she's bigger than her pics.

  13. #4431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInMa428  [View Original Post]
    Man are you in for a shock!
    Is she fat? Because she does look like she got ass but please tell me if she's bigger than her pics.

  14. #4430

    Lots of information already

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/917349022260

    Has anyone gone to see this girl? Or have any info on her? I probably should ask the Fitch page, but I'm more up to date on this form.
    Search her name in this and the Fitchburg forums, there's quite a few reviews.

  15. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetseeker  [View Original Post]
    Is she finally out of the game. I was one of her regulars for a long time and had her digits even to her private number (lost that number when my phone died). I haven't seen or heard anything from her since Covid started. I know she had a kid who had some form of Asthma, so I am thinking that is why she is out. She was very smart, my type, short, spinner type with c-cups. Very pleasant. She used to work out of hotel near 290 and 495. PM me with any info you don't want to share on the board. Wet.
    Is this the one that posted forever as a former stripper? Lived in west Boylston and is definitely in her late 40's now? If so she's gone crazy based on her Facebook posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape