Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 1291 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.
    Seem like she getting alot of text regarding her price or business is slow because it is now $500.

  2. #13193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Kristen

    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  3. #13192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManBrah  [View Original Post]
    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  4. #13191

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287
    I saw her about a week ago. I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She was cute enough but looked a bit different. Service was ok. Nothing spectacular.

  5. #13190

    Kristen / Bri (Dahlia from CFs?)

    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan

  6. #13189

    Lex?

    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287

  7. #13188

    Don't call, text them

    They won't take calls, text them late morning on the day you want to visit them. Their screening is light but required and consists of sending your name, age, race and selfie. I have been seeing their girls because I cannot travel to Montreal or Europe. Don't go with their pics on their website because they were taken a decade ago and photo shopped heavily. Girls are all russians who are in their late 30's and average looking who give average service for $300 to keep me sane. They just help to take off the pressure if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  8. #13187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.
    And if I didn't know better that pic looks like me, I remember the fucking dirty kleenex on the bed. I have ink but they are on the inside of my forearm. But damn that does look like me on that bed.

  9. #13186

    Stephania

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    How's it going?
    I saw her a couple of years ago in Hartford and had a great time with a hot Russian. YMMV as a lot of time has gone by, but I have had good luck with Olita girls that have good reviews here and The oThER site. Check out Stamford, Minneapolis and Harford boards as those are the key cities they tour. Prov and Manchester are new for them.

  10. #13185

    Red head robber

    Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.

  11. #13184

    Stefania-Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    How's it going?
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  12. #13183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Still posting in RI but I guess now she's paired up with her pimp or bf or whatever.

    And from the reviews I've heard the picture she uses on her ad. Well take a look.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/982771195337
    Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.

  13. #13182

    Did anyone try

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Stefania is in providence this week and looks amazing. The reviews I find on the Olita site and in this search here have varied. Anyone with first hand experience with this one?
    How's it going?

  14. #13181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Hi Does anyone have any information on this one. Had my eye on for a while now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/072048851013
    I saw her last year and service suck.

    I got there and there was dude in the back hanging around. Since she came downstairs to get me up to her 2nd floor. I figured it saw okay to go upstairs. I got upstairs and I saw someone hiding. And she said there was no one. I said yes there was. And she agreed that a man is there for safety. She lock the door and we went to her room. And I put the money on the dresser and she already talking about no refund and to make it quick. So she ruined the moment for me at that time. So I don't recommend.

  15. #13180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ the first time CFS. The second time CIM. She's tiny tiny and very much an addict so there's that to deal with.

    Sweet girl overall tho.

    Have a video of my first time with her DM if you want it.
    I would love to see the video. I can share some videos if it make you feel better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape