Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 1291 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13185

    Stefania-Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    How's it going?
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  2. #13184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Still posting in RI but I guess now she's paired up with her pimp or bf or whatever.

    And from the reviews I've heard the picture she uses on her ad. Well take a look.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/982771195337
    Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.

  3. #13183

    Did anyone try

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Stefania is in providence this week and looks amazing. The reviews I find on the Olita site and in this search here have varied. Anyone with first hand experience with this one?
    How's it going?

  4. #13182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Hi Does anyone have any information on this one. Had my eye on for a while now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/072048851013
    I saw her last year and service suck.

    I got there and there was dude in the back hanging around. Since she came downstairs to get me up to her 2nd floor. I figured it saw okay to go upstairs. I got upstairs and I saw someone hiding. And she said there was no one. I said yes there was. And she agreed that a man is there for safety. She lock the door and we went to her room. And I put the money on the dresser and she already talking about no refund and to make it quick. So she ruined the moment for me at that time. So I don't recommend.

  5. #13181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ the first time CFS. The second time CIM. She's tiny tiny and very much an addict so there's that to deal with.

    Sweet girl overall tho.

    Have a video of my first time with her DM if you want it.
    I would love to see the video. I can share some videos if it make you feel better.

  6. #13180

    Everyones favorite redhead robber

    Still posting in RI but I guess now she's paired up with her pimp or bf or whatever.

    And from the reviews I've heard the picture she uses on her ad. Well take a look.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/982771195337
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjM3MDEwOTA5NWRhMjYwMDljNDJlZmFhMzM1YzBkMTYzODRjZDA.jpg‎  

  7. #13179

    Bright white and clean

    Aw that's a shame sinces she's got the right amount of thick and curves too.

    Ah well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty boring and unenthusiastic, wouldn't rec.

  8. #13178

    Carmella

    I saw Carmella a few years ago. Took some time to connect. Fantastic body. I didn't have any issues with her. In fact half way through her landlord walked in on us & she handles it great. I'd see her again.

  9. #13177

    Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I think she takes down her old ads when she reposts newer ones. This ad is from today. If anyone has any luck reaching out let us know.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/602701292763
    She is the real deal. Sucked me till completion first time. Second was FS. No issues a bit bigger than the photos lead you to believe. Nice girl, has a demon problem but she didn't rob me or con me. I hooked up with her threw RI Craigslist last year. Tried reaching out this year but had no luck. Wouldn't mind banging her again she likes getting it. Takes direction well and aims to please.

  10. #13176
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times. First was in motel6 on Jefferson blvd. Kept changing what we agreed upon. Didn't agree till I said I was leaving. BBBJCIM spit. Decent. She's def hot, tight little body, nice little round ass.

    2nd time was CD. Started BBBJ then said she not comfortable here have to go home before mom leaves,. Whatever. She already had the money and never came back.

    3rd time I said you still owe me for last time, she said 1st pop free 2nd pop 70. I said 1 pop for 50 and not paying till we done, again nice BBBJ. I'd love to see her for FS, but she definately a scammer. Don't pay till job done! Good luck. 80qv/150hhr quoted
    Thank you both!! If it wasn't for the little bit I could see on monkeyshit I wouldn't have found this site LOL.

  11. #13175

    McKenzie

    Hi Does anyone have any information on this one. Had my eye on for a while now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/072048851013

  12. #13174
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ the first time CFS. The second time CIM. She's tiny tiny and very much an addict so there's that to deal with.

    Sweet girl overall tho.

    Have a video of my first time with her DM if you want it.

  13. #13173

    Brightwhite

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty boring and unenthusiastic, wouldn't rec.

  14. #13172
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little cutie? She has 4 postings on monkeyshit can anyone ready them? One says she's a thief (from the little preview it shows) and another says she's good so idk. Is she legit? Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-851184

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessax...vidence-857691

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...nsocket-866534

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-916033
    One of those reviews is mine. She's a fucking thief.

  15. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little cutie? She has 4 postings on monkeyshit can anyone ready them? One says she's a thief (from the little preview it shows) and another says she's good so idk. Is she legit? Can anyone help?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-851184

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessax...vidence-857691

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...nsocket-866534

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...ranston-916033
    I've seen her 3 times. First was in motel6 on Jefferson blvd. Kept changing what we agreed upon. Didn't agree till I said I was leaving. BBBJCIM spit. Decent. She's def hot, tight little body, nice little round ass.

    2nd time was CD. Started BBBJ then said she not comfortable here have to go home before mom leaves,. Whatever. She already had the money and never came back.

    3rd time I said you still owe me for last time, she said 1st pop free 2nd pop 70. I said 1 pop for 50 and not paying till we done, again nice BBBJ. I'd love to see her for FS, but she definately a scammer. Don't pay till job done! Good luck. 80qv/150hhr quoted

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape