Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 790 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 25037
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13202
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Whos the other girl? She's a lot cuter tbh.
    Don't know, never saw her. Didn't know it was an option till I looked up her ad to post review. I called her from her e monkey ad.

  2. #13201
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Whos the other girl? She's a lot cuter tbh.
    Mentions the two girl special, very intrigued.

  3. #13200
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yest after I got ghosted by someone. Texted her and responded in 10 min. In and Smithfield on 146. She's not a spinner but cpl extra lbs. 60 BBBJCIM,80 15 min FS, 100 hhr good head game lots of spit. Cool girl, no obvious demons. BBFS avaiilable, no greek. May repeat for the BBBJ. Its the girl on the right, Julie.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/907965174521
    Whos the other girl? She's a lot cuter tbh.

  4. #13199

    Country girl

    Saw her yest after I got ghosted by someone. Texted her and responded in 10 min. In and Smithfield on 146. She's not a spinner but cpl extra lbs. 60 BBBJCIM,80 15 min FS, 100 hhr good head game lots of spit. Cool girl, no obvious demons. BBFS avaiilable, no greek. May repeat for the BBBJ. Its the girl on the right, Julie.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/907965174521

  5. #13198
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Active?

    Anyone know if this one is still active? Saw a post and I need a new tight spinner and she's hot any info? DM me please if not her know any petite girls active?

    P.S. Love those little saggs LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06E326C0-281A-4548-97D8-0DFCAA86C194.jpg‎   BDCE2D10-7DE5-47EE-A9A3-2D59781F6696.jpg‎  

  6. #13197

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF $700 just for pussy.
    Yeah, that's Dahlia from CF and dancer all over RI. Thinks she's all that and more. LOL.

    I texted her months ago and brought her up on here thinking I should have gone for it. I was assured I wasn't missing anything but PPS, a bad attitude and a thug entourage.

    For 700 bucks she can go fuck herSELF!! She isn't even all that good-looking up close. I've had way prettier for way less.

  7. #13196
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ the first time CFS. The second time CIM. She's tiny tiny and very much an addict so there's that to deal with.

    Sweet girl overall tho.

    Have a video of my first time with her DM if you want it.
    Did she let you video? Extra charge or no? And I DM'd you, have a couple vids also if you want.

  8. #13195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.
    Seem like she getting alot of text regarding her price or business is slow because it is now $500.

  9. #13194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Kristen

    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  10. #13193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManBrah  [View Original Post]
    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  11. #13192

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287
    I saw her about a week ago. I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She was cute enough but looked a bit different. Service was ok. Nothing spectacular.

  12. #13191

    Kristen / Bri (Dahlia from CFs?)

    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan

  13. #13190

    Lex?

    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287

  14. #13189

    Don't call, text them

    They won't take calls, text them late morning on the day you want to visit them. Their screening is light but required and consists of sending your name, age, race and selfie. I have been seeing their girls because I cannot travel to Montreal or Europe. Don't go with their pics on their website because they were taken a decade ago and photo shopped heavily. Girls are all russians who are in their late 30's and average looking who give average service for $300 to keep me sane. They just help to take off the pressure if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  15. #13188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.
    And if I didn't know better that pic looks like me, I remember the fucking dirty kleenex on the bed. I have ink but they are on the inside of my forearm. But damn that does look like me on that bed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape