Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 1291 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13197
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Active?

    Anyone know if this one is still active? Saw a post and I need a new tight spinner and she's hot any info? DM me please if not her know any petite girls active?

    P.S. Love those little saggs LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06E326C0-281A-4548-97D8-0DFCAA86C194.jpg‎   BDCE2D10-7DE5-47EE-A9A3-2D59781F6696.jpg‎  

  2. #13196

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF $700 just for pussy.
    Yeah, that's Dahlia from CF and dancer all over RI. Thinks she's all that and more. LOL.

    I texted her months ago and brought her up on here thinking I should have gone for it. I was assured I wasn't missing anything but PPS, a bad attitude and a thug entourage.

    For 700 bucks she can go fuck herSELF!! She isn't even all that good-looking up close. I've had way prettier for way less.

  3. #13195
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. BBBJ the first time CFS. The second time CIM. She's tiny tiny and very much an addict so there's that to deal with.

    Sweet girl overall tho.

    Have a video of my first time with her DM if you want it.
    Did she let you video? Extra charge or no? And I DM'd you, have a couple vids also if you want.

  4. #13194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.
    Seem like she getting alot of text regarding her price or business is slow because it is now $500.

  5. #13193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Kristen

    She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  6. #13192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManBrah  [View Original Post]
    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan
    WTF $700 just for pussy.

  7. #13191

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287
    I saw her about a week ago. I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She was cute enough but looked a bit different. Service was ok. Nothing spectacular.

  8. #13190

    Kristen / Bri (Dahlia from CFs?)

    I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan

  9. #13189

    Lex?

    Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287

  10. #13188

    Don't call, text them

    They won't take calls, text them late morning on the day you want to visit them. Their screening is light but required and consists of sending your name, age, race and selfie. I have been seeing their girls because I cannot travel to Montreal or Europe. Don't go with their pics on their website because they were taken a decade ago and photo shopped heavily. Girls are all russians who are in their late 30's and average looking who give average service for $300 to keep me sane. They just help to take off the pressure if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  11. #13187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.
    And if I didn't know better that pic looks like me, I remember the fucking dirty kleenex on the bed. I have ink but they are on the inside of my forearm. But damn that does look like me on that bed.

  12. #13186

    Stephania

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    How's it going?
    I saw her a couple of years ago in Hartford and had a great time with a hot Russian. YMMV as a lot of time has gone by, but I have had good luck with Olita girls that have good reviews here and The oThER site. Check out Stamford, Minneapolis and Harford boards as those are the key cities they tour. Prov and Manchester are new for them.

  13. #13185

    Red head robber

    Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.

  14. #13184

    Stefania-Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    How's it going?
    Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.

  15. #13183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Still posting in RI but I guess now she's paired up with her pimp or bf or whatever.

    And from the reviews I've heard the picture she uses on her ad. Well take a look.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/982771195337
    Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape