Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 25047
-
02-20-21 00:58 #13197Regular Member

Posts: 17Active?
Anyone know if this one is still active? Saw a post and I need a new tight spinner and she's hot any info? DM me please if not her know any petite girls active?
P.S. Love those little saggs LOL.
-
02-19-21 23:11 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 264Dahlia
Yeah, that's Dahlia from CF and dancer all over RI. Thinks she's all that and more. LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
I texted her months ago and brought her up on here thinking I should have gone for it. I was assured I wasn't missing anything but PPS, a bad attitude and a thug entourage.
For 700 bucks she can go fuck herSELF!! She isn't even all that good-looking up close. I've had way prettier for way less.
-
02-19-21 22:39 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 216Did she let you video? Extra charge or no? And I DM'd you, have a couple vids also if you want.
Originally Posted by ChefDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:23 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 4546Seem like she getting alot of text regarding her price or business is slow because it is now $500.
Originally Posted by Obiqq
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 21:02 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 147Kristen
She is under my radar but $700 too much. And 1 hour it should be 2. 5 hours.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 18:37 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 4546WTF $700 just for pussy.
Originally Posted by DudeManBrah
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 15:38 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 80Lex
I saw her about a week ago. I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She was cute enough but looked a bit different. Service was ok. Nothing spectacular.
Originally Posted by IAmAzn
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 14:05 #13190Regular Member

Posts: 1Kristen / Bri (Dahlia from CFs?)
I feel like she looks familiar from this board. Anyone have experience / have previous reviews?
https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-ryan
-
02-19-21 12:15 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 95Lex?
Anyone seen or recognize this girl? I feel like she posted a couple of years ago.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-play/37410287
-
02-19-21 00:38 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 74Don't call, text them
They won't take calls, text them late morning on the day you want to visit them. Their screening is light but required and consists of sending your name, age, race and selfie. I have been seeing their girls because I cannot travel to Montreal or Europe. Don't go with their pics on their website because they were taken a decade ago and photo shopped heavily. Girls are all russians who are in their late 30's and average looking who give average service for $300 to keep me sane. They just help to take off the pressure if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by StrippySweats
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 13:28 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 1407And if I didn't know better that pic looks like me, I remember the fucking dirty kleenex on the bed. I have ink but they are on the inside of my forearm. But damn that does look like me on that bed.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 10:46 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 112Stephania
I saw her a couple of years ago in Hartford and had a great time with a hot Russian. YMMV as a lot of time has gone by, but I have had good luck with Olita girls that have good reviews here and The oThER site. Check out Stamford, Minneapolis and Harford boards as those are the key cities they tour. Prov and Manchester are new for them.
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 09:50 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 640Red head robber
Yours was EXACTLY the post I was thinking of when I saw that image.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 09:39 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 87Stefania-Olita
Been out of the game for awhile and I've never used an "agency" but I texted and called and never got a response. I probably should have left a voicemail but I figured a higher force was giving me a sign. I have a lot to lose. Having said that I'm still super interested I just don't know enough about the vetting process.
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 08:02 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 1407Thats exactly how she got me, But I caught her. I did post a report on her last winter.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




