Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15687
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    This could become a full time job. Texting and not getting any responses. The ones that do respond want 160 for a HH. They need to understand that for that, DI girls are available and at least appear to be safe.
    Once you are screened and cleared by DI it is so easy to schedule without all the BS you go through with everyone else. Safe and discreet!

  2. #15686
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    I have been interested in taking that plunge is her I call in a safe private location or does she use a hotel? Was it much of a hassle to schedule? She looks like she has talent and enjoys what she does.

  3. #15685
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock...

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/
    Great report. She sounds fun. Location of her incall?

  4. #15684
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #15683

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah today. Her pussy is so sweet. She loves to suck cock and she swallowed every drop. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57970171/

  6. #15682

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp73  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Please send any findings.
    Checked that off my bucket list with 2 Koreans last September for 5. 5.

  7. #15681

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56
    I tried to see her last year. We had a date at 7. At 7:15 I asked if she was running late. At 7:30 I hadn't gotten any response so I cancelled the date. At 7:45 she went off on me about how stupid I was for not being patient.

    I won't even attempt again.

  8. #15680

    Escorts and the Corona Virus

    I have been out of the game for awhile and trying to put my toe back in. Just wondering, are you or the girls wearing masks? I know it would seem to limit what can be done but just curious. And is that why I seem to be seeing a lot of ads that stipulate no kissing? The last girl I saw was Charli. Ohhhhh, I wish she was back.

  9. #15679

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillz  [View Original Post]
    These girls are just getting warmed up at 6 am.
    This could become a full time job. Texting and not getting any responses. The ones that do respond want 160 for a HH. They need to understand that for that, DI girls are available and at least appear to be safe.

  10. #15678

    Vixen Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.
    It is active since 1/17/21. That is only 5 days ago.

  11. #15677
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads in STG and other places. Any monger had a chance to meet her? No name mentioned anywhere.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...e-now/36635194
    No experience but tineye.com comes back with hits on some of the pictures dated Apr 24,2018.

    http://thechive.com/2018/04/24/your-...-a-little-jen/

  12. #15676

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon98  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for two fun ladies for a 3 some that does not require a Brinks truck, any recommendations?
    Me too! Please send any findings.

  13. #15675

    Vixen Red

    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.

  14. #15674
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]

    Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.
    I tried to catch up a few months back and she flaked on me after I arrived.

  15. #15673

    Alexandra

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape