Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 1611 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15676

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon98  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for two fun ladies for a 3 some that does not require a Brinks truck, any recommendations?
    Me too! Please send any findings.

  2. #15675

    Vixen Red

    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.

  3. #15674
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]

    Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.
    I tried to catch up a few months back and she flaked on me after I arrived.

  4. #15673

    Alexandra

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

  5. #15672

    6 am isn't early for these girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.
    These girls are just getting warmed up at 6 am.

  6. #15671

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hannah that is on Tryst and Listcrawer? She post videos in her adds. She has been on there frequently but didn't know if she was for real.
    She's legit and has been reviewed on here before, I didn't notice it at first but at the top right corner of the board there's a search button, and if you stick in a name or keyword I'll search the board for it. You'll find reviews of her on there. I felt like an idiot the first time I found out I could click it, it's kinda hidden. Happy trails.

  7. #15670

    Amazing time with Kitty Zara

    I saw Kitty a couple of days ago and I'm consistently happy and de-stressed after every encounter with her. She's super friendly and a real GFE experience. I know she asks for a deposit, but I promise she's well worth considering even with that in place. I think this one is easily someone I become a regular for.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitty-zarra

  8. #15669

    Hannah

    Has anyone seen Hannah that is on Tryst and Listcrawer? She post videos in her adds. She has been on there frequently but didn't know if she was for real.

  9. #15668

    Am hours

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Frustrating as hell.
    Early hours are almost impossible to schedule anymore. Out of the many ladies I have seen only Ms T would see me at sunrise. Never missed an appointment and pussy was always amazing. Instead of hitting the gym I would go enjoy her body, take a shower and get ready for work at her place. Those were great days. Escorts with her work ethic are extremely rare.

    Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.

  10. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.
    Frustrating as hell.

  11. #15666

    Can't women tell time?

    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.

  12. #15665
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    I freed up some space.

  13. #15664
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads in STG and other places. Any monger had a chance to meet her? No name mentioned anywhere.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...e-now/36635194
    I've seen the same pictures on or ads, my guess there someone else's.

  14. #15663

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Not my cup of tea, I prefer a throat G. O. A. T.
    Your inbox is full.

  15. #15662
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever experienced daty.
    Not my cup of tea, I prefer a throat G. O. A. T.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape