Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15691

    Escorts and the Corona Virus

    I have been out of the game for awhile and trying to put my toe back in. Just wondering, are you or the girls wearing masks? I know it would seem to limit what can be done but just curious. And is that why I seem to be seeing a lot of ads that stipulate no kissing? The last girl I saw was Charli. Ohhhhh, I wish she was back.

  2. #15690

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillz  [View Original Post]
    These girls are just getting warmed up at 6 am.
    This could become a full time job. Texting and not getting any responses. The ones that do respond want 160 for a HH. They need to understand that for that, DI girls are available and at least appear to be safe.

  3. #15689

    Vixen Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.
    It is active since 1/17/21. That is only 5 days ago.

  4. #15688
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads in STG and other places. Any monger had a chance to meet her? No name mentioned anywhere.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...e-now/36635194
    No experience but tineye.com comes back with hits on some of the pictures dated Apr 24,2018.

    http://thechive.com/2018/04/24/your-...-a-little-jen/

  5. #15687

    3 some

    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon98  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for two fun ladies for a 3 some that does not require a Brinks truck, any recommendations?
    Me too! Please send any findings.

  6. #15686

    Vixen Red

    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.

  7. #15685
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]

    Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.
    I tried to catch up a few months back and she flaked on me after I arrived.

  8. #15684

    Alexandra

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

  9. #15683

    6 am isn't early for these girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.
    These girls are just getting warmed up at 6 am.

  10. #15682

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hannah that is on Tryst and Listcrawer? She post videos in her adds. She has been on there frequently but didn't know if she was for real.
    She's legit and has been reviewed on here before, I didn't notice it at first but at the top right corner of the board there's a search button, and if you stick in a name or keyword I'll search the board for it. You'll find reviews of her on there. I felt like an idiot the first time I found out I could click it, it's kinda hidden. Happy trails.

  11. #15681

    Amazing time with Kitty Zara

    I saw Kitty a couple of days ago and I'm consistently happy and de-stressed after every encounter with her. She's super friendly and a real GFE experience. I know she asks for a deposit, but I promise she's well worth considering even with that in place. I think this one is easily someone I become a regular for.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitty-zarra

  12. #15680

    Hannah

    Has anyone seen Hannah that is on Tryst and Listcrawer? She post videos in her adds. She has been on there frequently but didn't know if she was for real.

  13. #15679

    Am hours

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Frustrating as hell.
    Early hours are almost impossible to schedule anymore. Out of the many ladies I have seen only Ms T would see me at sunrise. Never missed an appointment and pussy was always amazing. Instead of hitting the gym I would go enjoy her body, take a shower and get ready for work at her place. Those were great days. Escorts with her work ethic are extremely rare.

    Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.

  14. #15678
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.
    Frustrating as hell.

  15. #15677

    Can't women tell time?

    Ok, so not sure this belongs here but. Had an appointment scheduled in advance for 6:00 am today (I'm an early morning person) with a well-known escort on the south side that I've seen before. Per her specific instructions, the night before I send her a text an hour beforehand and I get nothing. Several follow-up texts and still nothing. So go to plan B.

    I see somebody that I've had my eye on for a while just posted an ad on EB. She's up and in my general area so I text and ask if she's able to do an hour at 6:00. She says more like 6:20-6:30. I say fine and start heading to her general location. Several texts later. Nothing.

    What the hell? I know 6:00-6:30 is early, but if you've planned in advance or are up and posting ads, you're awake and should be able to take my money.

    Rant over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape