Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 24828
-
01-22-21 16:04 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 181Vegas
Checked that off my bucket list with 2 Koreans last September for 5. 5.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 16:01 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 37I tried
I tried to see her last year. We had a date at 7. At 7:15 I asked if she was running late. At 7:30 I hadn't gotten any response so I cancelled the date. At 7:45 she went off on me about how stupid I was for not being patient.
Originally Posted by Rumbl3
[View Original Post]
I won't even attempt again.
-
01-22-21 14:14 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 222Escorts and the Corona Virus
I have been out of the game for awhile and trying to put my toe back in. Just wondering, are you or the girls wearing masks? I know it would seem to limit what can be done but just curious. And is that why I seem to be seeing a lot of ads that stipulate no kissing? The last girl I saw was Charli. Ohhhhh, I wish she was back.
-
01-22-21 14:09 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 222I hear ya
This could become a full time job. Texting and not getting any responses. The ones that do respond want 160 for a HH. They need to understand that for that, DI girls are available and at least appear to be safe.
Originally Posted by BluePillz
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 10:05 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 76Vixen Red
It is active since 1/17/21. That is only 5 days ago.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 02:04 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 633No experience but tineye.com comes back with hits on some of the pictures dated Apr 24,2018.
Originally Posted by EvilHakoora
[View Original Post]
http://thechive.com/2018/04/24/your-...-a-little-jen/
-
01-22-21 01:00 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 1753 some
Me too! Please send any findings.
Originally Posted by Maroon98
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 20:24 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 122Vixen Red
Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.
-
01-21-21 19:03 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 421I tried to catch up a few months back and she flaked on me after I arrived.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 18:20 #15684Regular Member

Posts: 2Alexandra
Has anyone seen this provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56
-
01-21-21 18:19 #15683Regular Member

Posts: 86 am isn't early for these girls
These girls are just getting warmed up at 6 am.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 17:17 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 121She's legit
She's legit and has been reviewed on here before, I didn't notice it at first but at the top right corner of the board there's a search button, and if you stick in a name or keyword I'll search the board for it. You'll find reviews of her on there. I felt like an idiot the first time I found out I could click it, it's kinda hidden. Happy trails.
Originally Posted by DeepDesire
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 15:14 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 37Amazing time with Kitty Zara
I saw Kitty a couple of days ago and I'm consistently happy and de-stressed after every encounter with her. She's super friendly and a real GFE experience. I know she asks for a deposit, but I promise she's well worth considering even with that in place. I think this one is easily someone I become a regular for.
https://tryst.link/escort/kitty-zarra
-
01-21-21 13:05 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 41Hannah
Has anyone seen Hannah that is on Tryst and Listcrawer? She post videos in her adds. She has been on there frequently but didn't know if she was for real.
-
01-21-21 10:34 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 601Am hours
Early hours are almost impossible to schedule anymore. Out of the many ladies I have seen only Ms T would see me at sunrise. Never missed an appointment and pussy was always amazing. Instead of hitting the gym I would go enjoy her body, take a shower and get ready for work at her place. Those were great days. Escorts with her work ethic are extremely rare.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
Been awhile since I seen Ms T hope she is doing well.










Reply With Quote






