Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4925
-
12-29-20 12:08 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 228Not sure if any of the AMPs around / close to Chattanooga accept cards. The only ones that do accept cards normally do not offer any additional services.
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:07 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 228K Stone
I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.
-
12-28-20 23:00 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 286Betty
I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.
Originally Posted by Luke32
[View Original Post]
I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.
Just curious.
-
12-27-20 15:46 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 263Good AMPs open today?
Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.
-
12-27-20 06:38 #2671Regular Member

Posts: 24Hmmm!
Anyone one else experience this at Kstone? Not that I want an uncovered FS, but I've definitely never had one mount up without asking first. My experience is they also like you to be on top so you will empty quicker.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 14:04 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 1287It's the lack of
Options here. Girls are heifers mostly and have serious gps problems. They ghost you almost all the time because they know selections are limited. I've told quite a few they'd never make it in a bigger market like where I'm from. 50 buck street price 150 escort price. Hardly any ghosting hardly any games about pics and deposits.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 22:29 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 203I've always wondered the same thing
Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Luke32
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 19:15 #2668Banned Member

Posts: 122What's so great?
Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 16:26 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 52Harmony Massage
Went last night and I had the same experience that Brick had. Nothing was touched and did not get asked to flip but it was a really good massage. That lady is strong and is probably decent looking behind the mask. She was very nice.
Originally Posted by BrickHouse1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:47 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 76Harm
Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.
Originally Posted by BraveMan1963
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:31 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 1287Yeah straight across
From the speedway next to whatever exit that is I can't keep up with them down here. But I love that I can't the system to recognize the actual letter I'm referring to! LOL. Once more. RSpa.
Originally Posted by MrNatURL
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 15:12 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 52Harmony Massage
I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 14:57 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 286Kstone
Was she the Red Head. Been there a few times, she was the only one I had. Didn't know if anyone else was there.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:15 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 203Kstone
I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:43 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 228What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





