Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 17951
-
12-09-20 10:20 #6671Regular Member

Posts: 14Any news on these?
Looking at these few possible delights, any news or word on them.
And if they are legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/cutedanielle859
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/m...r/616002302292
https://tryst.link/escort/chelsi
-
12-09-20 10:19 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 110Daanya
She normally sends a text to some of her regulars when she is back in town. This is not the same one you saw.
Originally Posted by AbeNormal
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 08:59 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 223Sara
I texted her last month, replied back pretty fast. I couldn't see her at her price of $30 hhr at the time. Never tried again. Sorry not much help.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 01:24 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 54Elaine 500 $ hour beauty help!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/858982210127
ANYONE LEAPED AND TRIED THIS BEAUTY! I HAVE TEXTED AND SHE RESPONDS WITH PRICE MENU 500 $ AN HOUR KNOW NO MORE. HELP WANT TO TAKE A DIVE. 500 $ hour?
-
12-09-20 00:36 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 54Daanya
That is her. She's great!!
Originally Posted by AbeNormal
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 18:08 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 115Sara
Hey guys. I've been out of commission for a few months but itching to try something new. Any info on this one.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/956625202784
-
12-08-20 17:03 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 39Oak
Went and seen Amy good massage, cute girl believe I will go back.
-
12-08-20 14:20 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 261Daayna
The only Daayna I could find anywhere is a "Daayna Dominatrix. " If this is not her, please direct me as to where I can find her. If it is her, I'll pass. I get beat up enough at home, LOL.
Originally Posted by Pete1970
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 13:16 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 103Daayna
Politics?
Daayna is awesome. I never had a bad experience with her.
Go for 2 or more hours. It is worth every cent.
Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 11:25 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 348Kayla
Anyone have Kayla (Katie) in Nicholasville's number? PM please.
-
12-08-20 10:57 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 261Danielle, nice memories
I remember wearing that tight backdoor out several times, (twice on one visit) She never complained and was such a fantastic lay. Wish she would resurface.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 10:03 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 110Daanya
I can vouch for Daanya. Have seen her several times. Fantastic in every respect. I will warn you though that she is a rabid Trumpist. She has some really far out beliefs.
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 09:40 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 103Any Intel
I love the recent pictures of Danielle. She was amazing!
I also miss Amber Sunshine. She was my ATF!
I've been out of the hobby for a few years with a regular, but I'm considering hitting this one.
Looks TGTBT, but if she's real, I have to try.
Does anybody have any Intel?
Ph# 859 308 3682 from her STG post.
-
12-08-20 07:46 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 61ATTN_CenKyCruiser-re: site links
Hey man, I think this will help you-works for me- Where can you find your URL?
Alternatively, you can check the URL of any website you are visiting by clicking or tapping (on mobile) the address bar in your web browser. The address bar is the long bar that runs horizontally at the top of your web browser. Sometimes you may need to click the text in the URL to display the entire URL. Aug 31,2020.
Then you can copy and paste this to your post-hope this helps.
Also--I have sent you a Personal Message earlier--maybe you have not seen it--check your notifications at top here and there are your PM's-thanks and happy and safe hunting btb.
Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 00:54 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 54Daanya is great. She has moved to Florida but she comes back from time to time. She is supposed to be back on Dec. 10th for a week. She is great!! You need longer then an hour though!
Originally Posted by CsJunkie86
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






