Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6658

    ATTN_CenKyCruiser-re: site links

    Hey man, I think this will help you-works for me- Where can you find your URL?

    Alternatively, you can check the URL of any website you are visiting by clicking or tapping (on mobile) the address bar in your web browser. The address bar is the long bar that runs horizontally at the top of your web browser. Sometimes you may need to click the text in the URL to display the entire URL. Aug 31,2020.

    Then you can copy and paste this to your post-hope this helps.

    Also--I have sent you a Personal Message earlier--maybe you have not seen it--check your notifications at top here and there are your PM's-thanks and happy and safe hunting btb.

    Quote Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22  [View Original Post]
    I want to leave a report on a gal I saw last week in Georgetown. How do I find the I'd numbers you guys use from STG?

  2. #6657
    Quote Originally Posted by CsJunkie86  [View Original Post]
    Any good incall or outcall massage providers in Lex? FS is great and all but I'm really looking for someone I can see on a semi regular basis that does great massages. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to get back in.
    Daanya is great. She has moved to Florida but she comes back from time to time. She is supposed to be back on Dec. 10th for a week. She is great!! You need longer then an hour though!

  3. #6656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.
    Not rumors but fact. I got robbed at gun point.

  4. #6655

    Best Massage?

    Any good incall or outcall massage providers in Lex? FS is great and all but I'm really looking for someone I can see on a semi regular basis that does great massages. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to get back in.

  5. #6654

    Question

    I want to leave a report on a gal I saw last week in Georgetown. How do I find the I'd numbers you guys use from STG?

  6. #6653

    Aclice?

    Any info on this one? First I've seen from her, but the story seems plausible. Based on Corbin but starting to visit Lexington. https://tryst.link/escort/alice-calidor.

  7. #6652

    Somerset

    Anyone have info on this one in Somerset.

    https://eastern-kentucky.skipthegame...w/015718159287

  8. #6651

    Kelsey

    Any updates on an expected return date?

  9. #6650

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.
    New to here. Yeah buddy, I can verify that the rumors are true. Avoid at all costs.

  10. #6649
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Chelsi "back in action"


  11. #6648

    Shea

    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.

  12. #6647

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
    [ / QUOTE].

    Clear your inbox Agent.

  13. #6646
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    You somehow managed to sign up as an advertiser-escort.

    Red flags are hitting you in the face and you're charging ahead anyways (email only implies scam, google image has these pictures all over the internet, pictures don't match, requesting a site sign-up and the rate is ridiculously low).

    I think you might want to search for and read the rules for mongering. They're around here somewhere.

    Go back about 20 pages in each thread and read forward.

    And be very skeptical.
    Yeah I realized that I mistakenly signed up as an advertiser-escort. I guess I will need to create a new account as I can't find a way to adjust it.

    In regards to the posted link she sent me 16 emails last night asking me to sign up for some age verification site. Of course I didn't each time.

    She sent photos which were pretty impressive and of the same person just not of the original photo posted. I figured it was a scam and emails.

    Stopped this morning. I will go back and try and find the rules. Do appreciate your ok insight if it looks to good to be true it likely is.

  14. #6645

    I worry about you friend

    You somehow managed to sign up as an advertiser-escort.

    Red flags are hitting you in the face and you're charging ahead anyways (email only implies scam, google image has these pictures all over the internet, pictures don't match, requesting a site sign-up and the rate is ridiculously low).

    I think you might want to search for and read the rules for mongering. They're around here somewhere.

    Go back about 20 pages in each thread and read forward.

    And be very skeptical.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/583660926151

    Anyone with any info. I have gotten several emails photos don't match original and asking me to sign up on some I'd website.

    Even supposedly added a friend to join us if interested.

  15. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her I'd say 10 times over the months. Got one response the next day asking who is this. I finally got a response earlier this week. Set up a time and I'm thinking "FINALLY" yeah, no. Before the time she says something came up, but maybe later in the evening. I said sure, let me know. About three hours later I try and touch base. Crickets. Next day she posts again and I reach out again. Crickets. She may have a hell of a body. But I'm done.
    I kind of figured this might be her MO but I might take another swing.

    Thanks for the feedback and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape