Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6662

    Kayla

    Anyone have Kayla (Katie) in Nicholasville's number? PM please.

  2. #6661

    Danielle, nice memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    I remember wearing that tight backdoor out several times, (twice on one visit) She never complained and was such a fantastic lay. Wish she would resurface.

  3. #6660

    Daanya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Daanya is great. She has moved to Florida but she comes back from time to time. She is supposed to be back on Dec. 10th for a week. She is great!! You need longer then an hour though
    I can vouch for Daanya. Have seen her several times. Fantastic in every respect. I will warn you though that she is a rabid Trumpist. She has some really far out beliefs.

  4. #6659

    Any Intel

    I love the recent pictures of Danielle. She was amazing!

    I also miss Amber Sunshine. She was my ATF!

    I've been out of the hobby for a few years with a regular, but I'm considering hitting this one.

    Looks TGTBT, but if she's real, I have to try.

    Does anybody have any Intel?

    Ph# 859 308 3682 from her STG post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTc2NjI4OGQ0ZGI3ODFjOTkwNTgyZDkzMjNiNWEwY2Q3NWZiNA.jpg‎  

  5. #6658

    ATTN_CenKyCruiser-re: site links

    Hey man, I think this will help you-works for me- Where can you find your URL?

    Alternatively, you can check the URL of any website you are visiting by clicking or tapping (on mobile) the address bar in your web browser. The address bar is the long bar that runs horizontally at the top of your web browser. Sometimes you may need to click the text in the URL to display the entire URL. Aug 31,2020.

    Then you can copy and paste this to your post-hope this helps.

    Also--I have sent you a Personal Message earlier--maybe you have not seen it--check your notifications at top here and there are your PM's-thanks and happy and safe hunting btb.

    Quote Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22  [View Original Post]
    I want to leave a report on a gal I saw last week in Georgetown. How do I find the I'd numbers you guys use from STG?

  6. #6657
    Quote Originally Posted by CsJunkie86  [View Original Post]
    Any good incall or outcall massage providers in Lex? FS is great and all but I'm really looking for someone I can see on a semi regular basis that does great massages. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to get back in.
    Daanya is great. She has moved to Florida but she comes back from time to time. She is supposed to be back on Dec. 10th for a week. She is great!! You need longer then an hour though!

  7. #6656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.
    Not rumors but fact. I got robbed at gun point.

  8. #6655

    Best Massage?

    Any good incall or outcall massage providers in Lex? FS is great and all but I'm really looking for someone I can see on a semi regular basis that does great massages. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to get back in.

  9. #6654

    Question

    I want to leave a report on a gal I saw last week in Georgetown. How do I find the I'd numbers you guys use from STG?

  10. #6653

    Aclice?

    Any info on this one? First I've seen from her, but the story seems plausible. Based on Corbin but starting to visit Lexington. https://tryst.link/escort/alice-calidor.

  11. #6652

    Somerset

    Anyone have info on this one in Somerset.

    https://eastern-kentucky.skipthegame...w/015718159287

  12. #6651

    Kelsey

    Any updates on an expected return date?

  13. #6650

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.
    New to here. Yeah buddy, I can verify that the rumors are true. Avoid at all costs.

  14. #6649
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Chelsi "back in action"


  15. #6648

    Shea

    I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape