Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 17942
-
12-08-20 11:25 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 348Kayla
Anyone have Kayla (Katie) in Nicholasville's number? PM please.
-
12-08-20 10:57 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 261Danielle, nice memories
I remember wearing that tight backdoor out several times, (twice on one visit) She never complained and was such a fantastic lay. Wish she would resurface.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 10:03 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 110Daanya
I can vouch for Daanya. Have seen her several times. Fantastic in every respect. I will warn you though that she is a rabid Trumpist. She has some really far out beliefs.
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 09:40 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 103Any Intel
I love the recent pictures of Danielle. She was amazing!
I also miss Amber Sunshine. She was my ATF!
I've been out of the hobby for a few years with a regular, but I'm considering hitting this one.
Looks TGTBT, but if she's real, I have to try.
Does anybody have any Intel?
Ph# 859 308 3682 from her STG post.
-
12-08-20 07:46 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 61ATTN_CenKyCruiser-re: site links
Hey man, I think this will help you-works for me- Where can you find your URL?
Alternatively, you can check the URL of any website you are visiting by clicking or tapping (on mobile) the address bar in your web browser. The address bar is the long bar that runs horizontally at the top of your web browser. Sometimes you may need to click the text in the URL to display the entire URL. Aug 31,2020.
Then you can copy and paste this to your post-hope this helps.
Also--I have sent you a Personal Message earlier--maybe you have not seen it--check your notifications at top here and there are your PM's-thanks and happy and safe hunting btb.
Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 00:54 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 54Daanya is great. She has moved to Florida but she comes back from time to time. She is supposed to be back on Dec. 10th for a week. She is great!! You need longer then an hour though!
Originally Posted by CsJunkie86
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 00:14 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 364Shea
Not rumors but fact. I got robbed at gun point.
Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 16:15 #6655Regular Member

Posts: 14Best Massage?
Any good incall or outcall massage providers in Lex? FS is great and all but I'm really looking for someone I can see on a semi regular basis that does great massages. I've been out of the hobby for a few years and looking to get back in.
-
12-07-20 13:43 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 110Question
I want to leave a report on a gal I saw last week in Georgetown. How do I find the I'd numbers you guys use from STG?
Originally Posted by Mcdky
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 12:03 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 133Aclice?
Any info on this one? First I've seen from her, but the story seems plausible. Based on Corbin but starting to visit Lexington. https://tryst.link/escort/alice-calidor.
-
12-07-20 11:26 #6652Regular Member

Posts: 24Somerset
Anyone have info on this one in Somerset.
https://eastern-kentucky.skipthegame...w/015718159287
-
12-07-20 01:16 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 348Kelsey
Any updates on an expected return date?
-
12-06-20 17:48 #6650Regular Member

Posts: 8Shea
New to here. Yeah buddy, I can verify that the rumors are true. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-20 15:01 #6649Regular Member

Posts: 22Chelsi "back in action"
-
12-06-20 12:33 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 94Shea
I she is posting again on STG. A one time ATF for me, I was spooked be reports of armed friend robbing fellow mongers. I know that can always be a YMMV issue, but not looking for unneeded drama. Worth a chance taking appropriate precautions or avoid at all costs? Dewey.









Reply With Quote






