Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6628

    Turn towards the mirror please

    Can someone tell me why this provider is going to great lengths to not show her front side?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/528990404325

    She has a cute face and that backside is killer but something seems off.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  2. #6627

    RicanDoll

    Quote Originally Posted by RRivera1929  [View Original Post]
    I have seen positive reviews on this one but she does not respond to my texts.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566828952850

    Any idea on how to get a response? I bet if I offered to buy custom video or onlyfans she would respond but I really do not want to buy them.
    She does not respond to me either and she is one I would like to meet.

    She puts up ads all the time so I don't get it.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  3. #6626
    Agree with Bacine, she has talent, but also has the monkey on her back. Texted me in the middle of the night out of the blue a few times. Definite violation of the HO code of conduct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.

  4. #6625

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.
    I agree. At least about Lacey. I saw her and it took forever to set up. The service was ok at best. Biggest complaint I would have is that she needed to shower. Clammy sticky skin. Stale cigarette smell. She even talked to me about the number of times she's been arrested for drug possession and how much time she's done. So I don't think there is a question about her being a user. Not that I care. Most of these girls are. I don't waste my time with Katie anymore. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. Was a good provider. But anymore, she might respond one out of 20 times. I saw Rae for the first time last night. She was great. Exactly what I was looking for. Great little body. She is somebody I will see again.

  5. #6624

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.

    You all be safe out there.
    Lacey.

    I'm sorry I don't mean to go against the grain on her but she certainly is not on the top of my list. I have seen her a handful of times. She is cute and has excellent skills and I will go back. I would rank Katie, Rae and Europa ahead of her.

    She has been incarcerated at least 10 times, Possession of heroin, coke as well a prescription med. I would definitely say she is a junkee. Several times she seems like she is high. Slurring words.

    YMMA.

  6. #6623

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
    I texted with her and she wanted a deposit first. Asked what part of town and was very vague.

  7. #6622

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...1/467725874427

    She doesn't seem do have been posting very long, but IDK for sure. Anyone TOFTT yet? I'm sure going to try soon!

  8. #6621
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Bbw?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeweyDecimal  [View Original Post]
    This is one I am slightly curious about. Some pics grab my attention, but one or two suggest she is BBW. I might go for that if personality and skills check out. I don't recall seeing any previous reviews. Dewey.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/747577972558
    Five foot one, 146 pounds isn't necessarily a BBW. If her photo are correct (yeah, right) she seems to have a bit of a belly, not rolling in fat. Some guys go for that.

  9. #6620

    Why Lexington sucks

    When I first got into the hobby last year, I'd hear back from maybe 1 out of 5 I contact. Contacted one that I have been trying to meet for six months. She finally responded. Set up a time. When time comes. Something comes up. Maybe later tonight. Crickets I then contact nine more over the next few hours. The only response I got back was "wrong number". Otherwise crickets again. That seems to be the theme lately. That and ones I liked before either turn into possible users or get out of the game. Time for a road trip to The Ville.

  10. #6619

    Reviewed?

    This is one I am slightly curious about. Some pics grab my attention, but one or two suggest she is BBW. I might go for that if personality and skills check out. I don't recall seeing any previous reviews. Dewey.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/747577972558

  11. #6618

    Alisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
    I thought this one was loopy as a loon. All of the place mentally and verbally. Got a CBJ and some CG before popping and getting the hell out. She was cute enough, but I would not repeat with your money! Be safe boys, Dewey.

  12. #6617

    No name "Valerie"

    Quote Originally Posted by KyProud  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/160929404846

    Anyone seen this one? I didn't see a name, so can't really search her. I can't decide if I want to bite the bullet or not.
    Look at posts 6558 and 6569. There are a few mixed reviews floating around on her. I have seen her also. DM me if you like.

  13. #6616

    Nikoe

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260
    I haven't seen her either, yet. I have messaged with her. She was timely and very polite. Seemed to offer everything I was looking for. She sent a confirmation pic. Works at deja. Prices were fair. My only hold up that kept me from seeing her is her address. Off Charles I think. Same house that I know a couple other girls work out of. One girl named Smiley and another I know of. Just too much action at a place in a not so great location for me. I don't know. Maybe I missed out. At least pre-meet, she checked all the good boxes. But the address. If you decide to go there, let us know.

  14. #6615

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    That's her. I had a visit set up but had to cancel. She's a good looking girl but idk, I seem to remember reviews being mixed.

  15. #6614
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape