Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6643

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    Those pictures bring back some fun memories.

  2. #6642

    Rican

    I've texted her I'd say 10 times over the months. Got one response the next day asking who is this. I finally got a response earlier this week. Set up a time and I'm thinking "FINALLY" yeah, no. Before the time she says something came up, but maybe later in the evening. I said sure, let me know. About three hours later I try and touch base. Crickets. Next day she posts again and I reach out again. Crickets. She may have a hell of a body. But I'm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    I used to see the Rican Doll on a regular basis about a year ago or so. She is a good provider although everything is covered. She has ghosted me a few times saying she overslept and what not. Not sure why she doesn't respond to anyone. I may try to see her again soon if she will respond.

  3. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    She does not respond to me either and she is one I would like to meet.

    She puts up ads all the time so I don't get it.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.
    I used to see the Rican Doll on a regular basis about a year ago or so. She is a good provider although everything is covered. She has ghosted me a few times saying she overslept and what not. Not sure why she doesn't respond to anyone. I may try to see her again soon if she will respond.

  4. #6640

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    I would guess 99% are addicts. The only gal that I know that is clean is Ally. My guess Lilly is / was. Not sure if she is still in the game. I hope there are some clean ones out there but I have not met her yet but I keep looking. Please advise if you do.

    Katie.

    Speaking of addicts, I had a very nice visit with Katie the other day. Set up was easy. Nicer place she is staying than the one off of Richmond Rd. Room neat and clean. I think she is one of the most beautiful gals out there. Her pictures do not do her justice. Sweet gal and great personality and she was lucid. Excellent skills and a great figure. She has picked up some weight since I have seen her but she carries it well. I have seen her for a number of years and have not had any issues. Mixed reviews out there. I know others have not been as fortunate. Reports of cash and dash, difficulty in making appointments. I have seen bruises on her hand and in bend of her elbow in the past. It was dark in her room so did not notice this visit. Pretty sure she is pumping for her and boyfriend. Seems like a guy w a flat bill hat hanging around smoking in parking lot. Same as in a previous visits. I recommend her but YMMV. Be safe.
    Been in this hobby for years and never seen Katie. I always wanted to though. So my question is are her photos still accurate? She has been using the same pics for literally years. I wish she would take new pics just to make sure we know what we're gettin.

  5. #6639

    Hiding something

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me why this provider is going to great lengths to not show her front side?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/528990404325

    She has a cute face and that backside is killer but something seems off.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.
    I have noticed that the girls that refuse to show their front side is trying to hide their belly flab, and show more of their ass-ets. I don't mind a little flab, I just wish they would show it so I know ahead of time what I'm getting into.

  6. #6638

    Rican response

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    She does not respond to me either and she is one I would like to meet.

    She puts up ads all the time so I don't get it.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.
    I had an appointment with her in G town a while back. I got there and texted but got crickets. There were way too many dudes hanging out in the parking lot watching. I tried a couple more times and got the bricks. I never got a text back.

  7. #6637
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  8. #6636

    99%/ Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Mostly coke possessions but regardless definitely not clean. But then again what about the other 90% of providers in this hobby.
    I would guess 99% are addicts. The only gal that I know that is clean is Ally. My guess Lilly is / was. Not sure if she is still in the game. I hope there are some clean ones out there but I have not met her yet but I keep looking. Please advise if you do.

    Katie.

    Speaking of addicts, I had a very nice visit with Katie the other day. Set up was easy. Nicer place she is staying than the one off of Richmond Rd. Room neat and clean. I think she is one of the most beautiful gals out there. Her pictures do not do her justice. Sweet gal and great personality and she was lucid. Excellent skills and a great figure. She has picked up some weight since I have seen her but she carries it well. I have seen her for a number of years and have not had any issues. Mixed reviews out there. I know others have not been as fortunate. Reports of cash and dash, difficulty in making appointments. I have seen bruises on her hand and in bend of her elbow in the past. It was dark in her room so did not notice this visit. Pretty sure she is pumping for her and boyfriend. Seems like a guy w a flat bill hat hanging around smoking in parking lot. Same as in a previous visits. I recommend her but YMMV. Be safe.

  9. #6635

    Definitely Nuts

    Saw her once.

    Not sure why she is doing CBJ and CFS. When I saw her all she wanted to do was suck my bare cock then jump on mr raw cowgirl.

    We both came at the same time, my slooge mixed in with her squirt-age as she giggled her face off.

    Sometimes CRAZY is fun but her kind of crazy is a nightmare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  10. #6634

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.
    I remember something about that from a post a while back. She definitely wasn't clean by any means but still a fun time. These Lex providers have gone downhill, its sad.

  11. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.

  12. #6632

    Bliss

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...b/583660926151

    Anyone with any info. I have gotten several emails photos don't match original and asking me to sign up on some I'd website.

    Even supposedly added a friend to join us if interested.

  13. #6631

    Good ole days

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    We didn't know how good we had it back a few years ago she was a good one.

  14. #6630

    Don't mind me, Just reminiscing.

    I miss Danielle LOL. Such a fantastic provider. Hoping one day she'll resurface.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20161010-194616.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160711-172458.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160510-210647.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160510-210639.jpg‎  

  15. #6629

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I agree. At least about Lacey. I saw her and it took forever to set up. The service was ok at best. Biggest complaint I would have is that she needed to shower. Clammy sticky skin. Stale cigarette smell. She even talked to me about the number of times she's been arrested for drug possession and how much time she's done. So I don't think there is a question about her being a user. Not that I care. Most of these girls are. I don't waste my time with Katie anymore. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. Was a good provider. But anymore, she might respond one out of 20 times. I saw Rae for the first time last night. She was great. Exactly what I was looking for. Great little body. She is somebody I will see again.
    Mostly coke possessions but regardless definitely not clean. But then again what about the other 90% of providers in this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape