Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6418

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yes, keep them reviews coming! Little head desperately wants to see that body in person LOL.
    LOL, that's what got me took. (Listening to the little head) Very NICE body that's for sure!! Not bad skills either, would had repeated for sure! And you can still see her, just make sure you don't play her games, and you be in control of your visit, and you should be fine. HELL no I would never see her at my place!!

  2. #6417

    Angel on TRYST

    Angel is gorgeous and sexy her pics are accurate she is one of the best providers I've ever seen she is awesome I recommend she is a must-see enjoyed my visit very much and I will be repeating with her she is top-notch.

  3. #6416

    Eva Calidor?

    Anyone familiar with this one? Haven't seen her ad before and didn't see anything from a search here. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva_calidor

  4. #6415

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    You guys be the judge? My post from 3/5/2020
    Yes, keep them reviews coming! Little head desperately wants to see that body in person LOL.

  5. #6414

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Unusual looking. Smoking bod and excellent skills. Have not seen her post on STG in a while but has ad on Tryst. Doesn't respond to text. Probably a user.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexisex
    The number in her current ad is different than on tryst, try the one on this ad, I haven't seen her and have contemplated it myself.

    A few times, if you do please let me know.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/779150570145

  6. #6413

    My post on Natisha, when she was Samantha

    You guys be the judge? My post from 3/5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I got took, and right behind my back! I popped real early has I thought would for a fast BBBJ and cover on for mish. Said okay I'll go twice with you. Well I got up and cleaned up and she was dressed. I said we still have time. She said can you run me to my weed man, I said sure WTH. We head out the door, I go first so she can lock the door, slam, and she locked the door!! I knew something was not right when I first got there, but the little head won out, because my normal girl didn't text me back in time today. It won't happen again when I get those feels of RUN!! Didn't plan on TOFTT this way, but glad I did for you guys.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/947720756126

    Said she (was) a dancer for years in all the clubs, looked like a user also, marks everywhere. So I hope the word gets out about her!

    Be save out there guys!!
    Last edited by Motor61; 11-07-20 at 08:51. Reason: adding date of post 3/5/2020

  7. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.
    I had no intentions of being rude and apologize if I can off as such. I appreciated the help and should of said that in my response post. I am still looking for any info on her. If not I'll just take the plunge because I am a sucker for big boobs. I saw she had two Non-descrip reviews on EB, but those aren't that trustworthy. I know there is someone on here that has seen her.

  8. #6411

    Russian babe-Alexi

    Has anyone seen her lately? Unusual looking. Smoking bod and excellent skills. Have not seen her post on STG in a while but has ad on Tryst. Doesn't respond to text. Probably a user.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexisex

  9. #6410

    Yep

    That's me. Move over. LOL.

    Seriously. If you live over in Beaumont and take 30 minutes to get to I-75 it could be. From Hamburg area it's right at an hour for me. Depends on starting point I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles.
    [ / QUOTE].

  10. #6409
    She is a solid provider. I bit difficult to set up the first meeting, but after that she was willing to try and accommodate my schedule. Friendly, know her role, I would put the in the top 10% of providers in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  11. #6408

    Point taken

    All legitimate points, and I don't disagree with anything you said. I am relatively new to the group and I also take a lot of the reviews here with a grain of salt. However, you were also new at some point I assume and would have appreciated a heads up from time to time. Or, for all we know you're Natasha and you're trying to cover your ass. Because we all know that a lot of the working girls are on here as well.

    One thing I have learned since joining the group, and the hobby is that we have to watch out for each other. You can trust me or not. We are all grown adults and can make our own decisions. I did delete the text (before I got caught with them on my phone— if you know what I mean) back and forth between us, and would have been more than happy to share.

    If you're part of this group, we are all here for the same reason. We just need to be safe, and watch out for each other. None of us want to see anything unfortunate happen to any of us.

    Be safe boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.

  12. #6407

    Natasha Recent Experience

    I've seen her 2 or 3 times. No complaints, although I'm not a fan of fake boobs. But Sunday I texted her. She said OK, was on her way to Lexington, set up a place to meet. Texted me saying she was at the motel. Gave me a room number which turned out to be some random room occupied by some older man. Went dark after that. I called her. She identified herself as Natasha, said a few cuss words, and hung up! I have no idea why she did that. I doubt she even remembered me from previous visits. Weird. Will not repeat!

  13. #6406

    It's more than hour

    Is that you that is riding on my bumper? That would be me in the left lane. I'm going 60 and I keep my blinker on thank you very much. It's at least 90 minutes.

    [=HornyKyGuy;5058640]Probably stay in the left lane the whole way going 45 too. LOL.

    It's an hour from Hamburg on I-75.70 miles. [ / QUOTE].

  14. #6405

    Natasha is really a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just my two cents worth guys, but the only reviews I see that are negative are from a couple regular members, each with less than a dozen posts, and one from one senior. Not saying these aren't legitimate reviews, but we've all seen reviews like this on a girl from new members, that were posted by jealous boyfriends, pimps or competitors, so I always look at these with skepticism. I'd like to hear from some senior members who have actually seen this girl, and will provide an honest, unbiased review. Reason I ask, is that I've had this girl on my bucket list for a while. Of course, I don't want to get cash and dashed, but I also don't want to miss out on a good date. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather. Thanks!

    You all be safe out there.
    Natasha is a thief for sure. She cashed an dashed me in the past.

  15. #6404

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw the location and that she is 90 minutes south of Lexington. Me being in Lexington will put me closer to her location than I am currently as I live in Elizabethtown. I will be out that way on business anyway and wanted to know if anyone had experience with her, not her general location. Thanks again.
    Was just trying to be helpful and make sure you were aware. No need to be a rude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape