Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 17942
-
12-05-20 17:43 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 1002Clear your inbox
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
Clear your inbox Agent.
-
12-05-20 17:28 #6646Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Yeah I realized that I mistakenly signed up as an advertiser-escort. I guess I will need to create a new account as I can't find a way to adjust it.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
In regards to the posted link she sent me 16 emails last night asking me to sign up for some age verification site. Of course I didn't each time.
She sent photos which were pretty impressive and of the same person just not of the original photo posted. I figured it was a scam and emails.
Stopped this morning. I will go back and try and find the rules. Do appreciate your ok insight if it looks to good to be true it likely is.
-
12-05-20 12:50 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 1222I worry about you friend
You somehow managed to sign up as an advertiser-escort.
Red flags are hitting you in the face and you're charging ahead anyways (email only implies scam, google image has these pictures all over the internet, pictures don't match, requesting a site sign-up and the rate is ridiculously low).
I think you might want to search for and read the rules for mongering. They're around here somewhere.
Go back about 20 pages in each thread and read forward.
And be very skeptical.
Originally Posted by NewGuy2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 11:23 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 60I kind of figured this might be her MO but I might take another swing.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback and stay safe.
-
12-05-20 10:46 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 112Danielle
Those pictures bring back some fun memories.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 10:19 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 243Rican
I've texted her I'd say 10 times over the months. Got one response the next day asking who is this. I finally got a response earlier this week. Set up a time and I'm thinking "FINALLY" yeah, no. Before the time she says something came up, but maybe later in the evening. I said sure, let me know. About three hours later I try and touch base. Crickets. Next day she posts again and I reach out again. Crickets. She may have a hell of a body. But I'm done.
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 08:40 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 112I used to see the Rican Doll on a regular basis about a year ago or so. She is a good provider although everything is covered. She has ghosted me a few times saying she overslept and what not. Not sure why she doesn't respond to anyone. I may try to see her again soon if she will respond.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 07:46 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 1002Katie
Been in this hobby for years and never seen Katie. I always wanted to though. So my question is are her photos still accurate? She has been using the same pics for literally years. I wish she would take new pics just to make sure we know what we're gettin.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 06:26 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 334Hiding something
I have noticed that the girls that refuse to show their front side is trying to hide their belly flab, and show more of their ass-ets. I don't mind a little flab, I just wish they would show it so I know ahead of time what I'm getting into.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 06:04 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 571Rican response
I had an appointment with her in G town a while back. I got there and texted but got crickets. There were way too many dudes hanging out in the parking lot watching. I tried a couple more times and got the bricks. I never got a text back.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 05:11 #6637Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
12-05-20 03:26 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 27499%/ Katie
I would guess 99% are addicts. The only gal that I know that is clean is Ally. My guess Lilly is / was. Not sure if she is still in the game. I hope there are some clean ones out there but I have not met her yet but I keep looking. Please advise if you do.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
Katie.
Speaking of addicts, I had a very nice visit with Katie the other day. Set up was easy. Nicer place she is staying than the one off of Richmond Rd. Room neat and clean. I think she is one of the most beautiful gals out there. Her pictures do not do her justice. Sweet gal and great personality and she was lucid. Excellent skills and a great figure. She has picked up some weight since I have seen her but she carries it well. I have seen her for a number of years and have not had any issues. Mixed reviews out there. I know others have not been as fortunate. Reports of cash and dash, difficulty in making appointments. I have seen bruises on her hand and in bend of her elbow in the past. It was dark in her room so did not notice this visit. Pretty sure she is pumping for her and boyfriend. Seems like a guy w a flat bill hat hanging around smoking in parking lot. Same as in a previous visits. I recommend her but YMMV. Be safe.
-
12-04-20 23:57 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 1825Definitely Nuts
Saw her once.
Not sure why she is doing CBJ and CFS. When I saw her all she wanted to do was suck my bare cock then jump on mr raw cowgirl.
We both came at the same time, my slooge mixed in with her squirt-age as she giggled her face off.
Sometimes CRAZY is fun but her kind of crazy is a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 22:28 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 1002Danielle
I remember something about that from a post a while back. She definitely wasn't clean by any means but still a fun time. These Lex providers have gone downhill, its sad.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 22:15 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 225Well if she could get off the hard stuff she would be around more. Got a call from her months back with some guy asking me to pick her up after she OD, but she was in columbus at the time. It's really a shame becasue she was such fun to be with.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






