Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7847
-
12-09-20 00:27 #3017Regular Member

Posts: 17Rabbit Redux
(apologies to John Updike).
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out for the benefit of others that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.
Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!
-
12-08-20 14:40 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 192Larissa
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/577439138935
Anyone seen her. I feel like I've seen something about her ad before but maybe it was a different name?
-
12-07-20 10:13 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 1000Just In Time
Thank you I just cancelled my date! Poo.
Originally Posted by MrHappyPants
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 20:46 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 27Any info?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/685022298100
Body looks hot enough, was wondering if anyone has had a go at her yet.
-
12-02-20 12:55 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 344[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
11-30-20 18:08 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 228Haircut
Cool thanks for the info! I can use the haircut.
Originally Posted by ShelbyCoLtd
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 07:35 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 49Camie
I dreamed about seeing Camie in Meriden recently. Quiet residential neighborhood. She kept me waiting for 30 min. Nicer looking in pics than in person, but when I saw she was sans makeup. She was very friendly & talking to herself a lot, mainly complaining about her housemate (who also posts on STG) smoked weed from a bong while I was there, got down to business, finished CIM (no swallow) and then a haircut for me. Actually a very nice haircut, so she definitely has experience & skill w that.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
Overall I may have found a new barber.
-
11-28-20 06:00 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 2148Camie
Search Meriden, she has a few reviews. Over charges, over books. She rooms with another provider Katie that also post on STG.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-27-20 23:25 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 204Camie
Search in the Hartford forum there's only a couple reviews.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 23:14 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 228Camie
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378
Hi did a search and nothing there.
Any info?
-
11-25-20 19:16 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 74I think she posts here as jasmine scores.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 10:38 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 84Bunny
Thank you greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:51 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 2148Start with #2066 on that page.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 06:33 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 110I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 09:00 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 153She's friends with the young thick dominican girl, Serenity. They used to do doubles but I'm not sure if it's still on the menu. She also charges a lot more than Serenity. (2 C-notes / hhr no BBFS) Go for it if you don't mind the price.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





