Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 523 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2998

    Bunny

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.

  2. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky8654  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.
    Link is dead already.

  3. #2996

    Any one with experience?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.

  4. #2995

    Spicy latin

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.
    Well I ended up getting a bit closer but this time it was my decision to back out. We settled on a rate and time. Her incall is at a shady apt we probably drive by all of the time right off the loop. There were two thug looking guys outside of her entrance when I got there. I wasn't trying to get into anything risky, so I asked if she'd come outside and we'd do a car date instead. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested. In her defense I will say that considering her area, it is entirely plausible to assume that those characters outside of her entrance had nothing to do with her because there's always shady stuff happening on this street. But my spidey senses were saying that it wasn't worth finding out. Maybe I'll try again if she'll do an outcall.

    Stay safe out there.

  5. #2994

    She's real but pretty sketchy due to her living situation

    Met her outside of cancer center in new haven cute face but Idk you was just a tad too big for me. Then a few months later here she is looking like a video girl. She was sweet about it when I told her I'm going to pass. Really with I got a better look at her though so please report back. This review is for kandace idk how to work this yet.

  6. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
    I would be shocked if she is real.

  7. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.

  8. #2991

    Feels kinda sketchy

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...g/739475985239

    Never seen her before have you guys?

  9. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.

  10. #2989

    Looking for a Good Time. Stock Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Haven't seen her but the first 2 photos have a Stock photo watermark on them so they obviously aren't of her. Always makes me wonder when ads have fake photos in them.

  11. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.
    I've tried too. Never got a response.

  12. #2987

    Spicy latin

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/863512600755

    Has anyone seen this one? I've tried setting up a couple times but she flaked.

  13. #2986

    Intel help

    Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her awhile back. I would pull the trigger. She aims to please she understands good service equals to return business.

  15. #2984

    Five foot Italian AKA Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841

    I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
    I wrote a review on her a while ago I've seen her too many times to count. I agree she gives a great blowjob she used to be a lot bigger so she does have some loose skin if that doesn't bother you I highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape