Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 523 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3009

    Camie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?
    Search in the Hartford forum there's only a couple reviews.

  2. #3008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Camie

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?

  3. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it's jasmine posting.

    I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.

    Not everything is a scam.

    Most is.

    But not everything.

    But she has no record.
    I think she posts here as jasmine scores.

  4. #3006

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Thank you greatly appreciate it.

  5. #3005
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.
    Start with #2066 on that page.

  6. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.

  7. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    She's friends with the young thick dominican girl, Serenity. They used to do doubles but I'm not sure if it's still on the menu. She also charges a lot more than Serenity. (2 C-notes / hhr no BBFS) Go for it if you don't mind the price.

  8. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice "her" location in the ad?

  9. #3001

    Let your fingers do the walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  10. #3000

  11. #2999

    Tired to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    I agree something doesn't feel right about it but I texted and didn't get a response.
    I hit her up over the weekend to try and get an outcall. She responded 1. 5 days later and said my car is in the shop. And didn't hear anything else from her. Honestly looks too good to be true.

  12. #2998

    Bunny

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.

  13. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky8654  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.
    Link is dead already.

  14. #2996

    Any one with experience?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776

    Let me know or should I stick to AMP.

  15. #2995

    Spicy latin

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Posted on her a few months back. I was in wtby, she responded with a yes, then nothing until I was out of town.
    Well I ended up getting a bit closer but this time it was my decision to back out. We settled on a rate and time. Her incall is at a shady apt we probably drive by all of the time right off the loop. There were two thug looking guys outside of her entrance when I got there. I wasn't trying to get into anything risky, so I asked if she'd come outside and we'd do a car date instead. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested. In her defense I will say that considering her area, it is entirely plausible to assume that those characters outside of her entrance had nothing to do with her because there's always shady stuff happening on this street. But my spidey senses were saying that it wasn't worth finding out. Maybe I'll try again if she'll do an outcall.

    Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape