Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7839
-
11-27-20 23:25 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 204Camie
Search in the Hartford forum there's only a couple reviews.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 23:14 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 228Camie
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378
Hi did a search and nothing there.
Any info?
-
11-25-20 19:16 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 74I think she posts here as jasmine scores.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 10:38 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 84Bunny
Thank you greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:51 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 2147Start with #2066 on that page.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 06:33 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 110I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 09:00 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 153She's friends with the young thick dominican girl, Serenity. They used to do doubles but I'm not sure if it's still on the menu. She also charges a lot more than Serenity. (2 C-notes / hhr no BBFS) Go for it if you don't mind the price.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 08:27 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 254Did you notice "her" location in the ad?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 04:14 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 2147Let your fingers do the walking
Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-24-20 02:44 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 129Not sure
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...60631/34995213
Anyone seen her?
-
11-23-20 20:49 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 36Tired to see her
I hit her up over the weekend to try and get an outcall. She responded 1. 5 days later and said my car is in the shop. And didn't hear anything else from her. Honestly looks too good to be true.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 18:55 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 84Bunny
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961
I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
-
11-23-20 15:57 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 2147Link is dead already.
Originally Posted by Rocky8654
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 11:39 #2996Regular Member

Posts: 5Any one with experience?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...c/675053971776
Let me know or should I stick to AMP.
-
11-22-20 01:45 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 153Spicy latin
Well I ended up getting a bit closer but this time it was my decision to back out. We settled on a rate and time. Her incall is at a shady apt we probably drive by all of the time right off the loop. There were two thug looking guys outside of her entrance when I got there. I wasn't trying to get into anything risky, so I asked if she'd come outside and we'd do a car date instead. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested. In her defense I will say that considering her area, it is entirely plausible to assume that those characters outside of her entrance had nothing to do with her because there's always shady stuff happening on this street. But my spidey senses were saying that it wasn't worth finding out. Maybe I'll try again if she'll do an outcall.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.










Reply With Quote





