Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7846
-
11-19-20 08:27 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 2148Intel help
Anyone has any intel on this one. First time I'm seeing her around.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/887438198014
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-18-20 16:29 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 792I wrote a review on her awhile back. I would pull the trigger. She aims to please she understands good service equals to return business.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 13:33 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 84Five foot Italian AKA Miley
I wrote a review on her a while ago I've seen her too many times to count. I agree she gives a great blowjob she used to be a lot bigger so she does have some loose skin if that doesn't bother you I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 09:52 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah I goofed
Thanks I'm going to go for it.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 09:40 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 475She's fun
She's taller than 5 ft and she's got a nice ass and titties. She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too. I opted for only a BBBJ but next time I'll go for it all.
Originally Posted by DownForIt4562
[View Original Post]
$50 for a BBBJ.
-
11-17-20 21:00 #2981Regular Member

Posts: 18Five foot Italian
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/865993567841
I've seen her adds can't find any reviews anyone met her got ripped off recently don't want to get ripped again thanks in advance.
-
11-15-20 18:46 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 227She is gross, was physically filthy & smelled.
Originally Posted by GhostScore
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:35 #2979Regular Member

Posts: 20She's a sweetheart. Been to see her a couple times. Safe provider. Talented. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Dogolo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:31 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 20I tried her out a while back. She's a total nutcase. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by MaxzellZip
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 11:19 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 660Sophie
She's still around and available solo every now and then. I saw her a couple months ago but I think she may be out of state right now.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 09:36 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 375I concur with what he says
I doubt it's jasmine posting.
I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.
Not everything is a scam.
Most is.
But not everything.
But she has no record.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 07:10 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 1000Wholey Shite
Great notice Anthony! I'm getting older and notice less and less. I have even let two SW'ers into my vehicle recently thinking they looked dam good. I guess my eyes are also on the decline. From 20 feet they both looked good one was Sammie and the other Jamie. Both were told no thanks from 2 feet.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Jasmine I do miss her friend Sophie. She was hot as hell from 20 feet or two inches!
Poo.
-
11-12-20 21:01 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 2148Would the real Jasmine please step forward
I find it funny you have reviews you posted and they're all about Jasmine. Are you sure this is not Jasmine?
Originally Posted by JoeyNewToGame
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
11-12-20 14:06 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 129Guyanese freak
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/226587266620
Looks tempting. Any Intel?
-
11-12-20 03:47 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 90Bella
Just wondering what happened to Bella. Haven't seen her advertise in over a month and haven't gotten a reply back either in awhile.











Reply With Quote




