Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 523 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 7844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3014

    Any info?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/685022298100

    Body looks hot enough, was wondering if anyone has had a go at her yet.

  2. #3013
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #3012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyCoLtd  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about seeing Camie in Meriden recently. Quiet residential neighborhood. She kept me waiting for 30 min. Nicer looking in pics than in person, but when I saw she was sans makeup. She was very friendly & talking to herself a lot, mainly complaining about her housemate (who also posts on STG) smoked weed from a bong while I was there, got down to business, finished CIM (no swallow) and then a haircut for me. Actually a very nice haircut, so she definitely has experience & skill w that.

    Overall I may have found a new barber.
    Cool thanks for the info! I can use the haircut.

  4. #3011

    Camie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?
    I dreamed about seeing Camie in Meriden recently. Quiet residential neighborhood. She kept me waiting for 30 min. Nicer looking in pics than in person, but when I saw she was sans makeup. She was very friendly & talking to herself a lot, mainly complaining about her housemate (who also posts on STG) smoked weed from a bong while I was there, got down to business, finished CIM (no swallow) and then a haircut for me. Actually a very nice haircut, so she definitely has experience & skill w that.

    Overall I may have found a new barber.

  5. #3010

    Camie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?
    Search Meriden, she has a few reviews. Over charges, over books. She rooms with another provider Katie that also post on STG.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #3009

    Camie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?
    Search in the Hartford forum there's only a couple reviews.

  7. #3008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Camie

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/755205731378

    Hi did a search and nothing there.

    Any info?

  8. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it's jasmine posting.

    I know her outside of this hobby as well and he is correct.

    Not everything is a scam.

    Most is.

    But not everything.

    But she has no record.
    I think she posts here as jasmine scores.

  9. #3006

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Thank you greatly appreciate it.

  10. #3005
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.
    Start with #2066 on that page.

  11. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    I can never get those links to things on this site to function. Just sent me to page 63 and couldn't find anything.

  12. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    She's friends with the young thick dominican girl, Serenity. They used to do doubles but I'm not sure if it's still on the menu. She also charges a lot more than Serenity. (2 C-notes / hhr no BBFS) Go for it if you don't mind the price.

  13. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice "her" location in the ad?

  14. #3001

    Let your fingers do the walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...c/740450128961

    I was hoping somebody could help me out with some intel on this one. I don't know why but some thing about her is really peaked my interest just want to know if give her a try or stay away.
    Hey rookie you need to do your homework. You may want to stay away.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Bunny#post4724258.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  15. #3000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape