Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4924
-
11-10-20 20:47 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 380Cuddle therapy
Seen her awhile back. Saw her in her home that's in the middle of remodeling and renovating.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
She's good conversation, good mood, smiling laughing and joking.
Not a clock watcher. Everything covered.
But a pleasant change from the "let's go, let's get done, then get out".
-
11-10-20 14:32 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 364Cuddle Therapy?
Anyone go there on STG? Looks kinda crazy but might be fun. If anyone has been there, please post.
-
11-09-20 15:00 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes, "FS" = "full service".
Originally Posted by DeWayne1
[View Original Post]
Click the "abbreviations" tab at the top of the page (or here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations) for the most common abbreviations used in this forum.
-
11-09-20 14:30 #2626Regular Member

Posts: 5What options for the finish?
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 17:37 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 95Ruby customer service may I help you?
Got a very enjoyable massage today at Ruby. Only one girl working. I hit the timing just right because over the course of an hour three people came in and had to be told to come back. One guy called on the phone and I could tell from listening in that there was a language problem. Sure enough my masseuse brings me the cordless phone to talk to him. So there I am lying there in my birthday suit giving a would-be customer directions to the place. Can't make this stuff up. (If it was one of you guys on the phone, nice to talk to you.).
-
11-06-20 09:08 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 75Pine
Where is Pine located?
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 17:25 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 1287Hot stone spa
Well damn covid screwed AMPs up. Have to start over building trust for " things " again. But the big fake boobed Asian is there again. Was right lipped about where she went to before the outbreak.
-
11-05-20 17:16 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 228Pine Spa
Hey decided to take a trip to Pine Spa after seeing the ad about getting FS. Was greeted by Korean middle age woman, decent looking in the face. Opted for 30 minutes so was 60 damage. Massage was subpar but it did feel good when she walked on my back (haven't had that in awhile). She did allow some roaming but never any direct touching if you know what I mean. On flip, there was some negotiation for HE, FS was never offered and turned down when I asked. Tipped 40 for HE. I didn't get her name but she was the only one working but did say she had two other women working with her but they were out of town. I may revisit to see if I get another woman.
-
11-05-20 12:53 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 64Pine spa
Hey,
Originally Posted by Lonnie55
[View Original Post]
Help me cause I'm inexperienced but what is FS? Full Service? Does that mean more than a happy ending? Like actual sex? Thanks.
-
11-04-20 21:37 #2620Regular Member

Posts: 2Pine Spa
Decided to stop by Pine Spa today. Table shower and massage 5 out of 10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Therapist was late 40's to early 50's. Thick but.
Actually pretty. $80 for the hour and another $100 on the flip for FS.
-
10-24-20 12:37 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks
I was headed there today but now I'll make other plans. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 10:51 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 29Aroma
Aroma was a waste of time for me 3 times.
-
10-21-20 08:34 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 34Ruby in Ft O is open again? What are the rates / tip?
Originally Posted by HayBusa001
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:34 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 86Aroma
The older lady provided the best experience for me. The other younger girl was alright at best.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 11:03 #2615Regular Member

Posts: 13Aroma
Thanks! Is there one girl who's better than the other?
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






