Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 329 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2614

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    What isn't at Aroma? I'm a bit confused.
    The times I've been no assist has been provided. However, I was allowed to roam a bit. Never been to Ruby, I heard it got closed down a few months back.

  2. #2613

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by HayBusa001  [View Original Post]
    Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there
    What isn't at Aroma? I'm a bit confused.

  3. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went it was OK. Don't go in expecting FS though. More so DIY.
    Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there.

  4. #2611

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went it was OK. Don't go in expecting FS though. More so DIY.
    Does the girl assist and allow roaming?

  5. #2610

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZZShooter  [View Original Post]
    Is anything fun happening at Aroma?
    Last time I went it was OK. Don't go in expecting FS though. More so DIY.

  6. #2609

    Aroma

    Is anything fun happening at Aroma?

  7. #2608

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't quite sure where to post this but I figured this was the best spot.

    Was looking through the oThER site and saw a review for an Indy massage provider listed as "Walter Xxxxx". (I xxxxed the name so I don't get banned from this site) Hmmmm. Odd name for a provider. Read the review and in the text it referred to her as Lynda. A bit of Googling found Walter Xxxx to be the CEO of Unity One East in Chattanooga. Appears they are a security company that does PI work as well.

    I'm curious how this happened or the story behind it. I guess somehow he got edit rights to her profile and changed the name? I think I remember hearing that a provider could do that but not edit the content of the review. Anyway, I think I would hesitate before calling that number! Guessing he is on the prowl for information about her or her clients. Yikes!! Stay safe!!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...sofapm-2241132
    That is weird to say the least.

  8. #2607

    It's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything good anymore at K-Stone? Is it worth the trip? If Sugar is gone, then doubt it, but wanted to check with others.
    Went couple weeks ago, only offered 2 options for the finish, full service wasn't offered.

  9. #2606

    K-Stone?

    Is there anything good anymore at K-Stone? Is it worth the trip? If Sugar is gone, then doubt it, but wanted to check with others.

  10. #2605

    Linda Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on "body rubs by linda"?

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/631595987794

    Expensive for a body rub.
    I have been scoping out the Columbus, Ohio board for an upcoming business trip and saw several reviews for her. Members there noted that she is not the girl in the pics, but a pretty bbw with good attitude and a lot of services offered.

  11. #2604
    Does anyone have any information on "body rubs by linda"?

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/631595987794

    Expensive for a body rub.

  12. #2603

    Strange review

    Wasn't quite sure where to post this but I figured this was the best spot.

    Was looking through the oThER site and saw a review for an Indy massage provider listed as "Walter Xxxxx". (I xxxxed the name so I don't get banned from this site) Hmmmm. Odd name for a provider. Read the review and in the text it referred to her as Lynda. A bit of Googling found Walter Xxxx to be the CEO of Unity One East in Chattanooga. Appears they are a security company that does PI work as well.

    I'm curious how this happened or the story behind it. I guess somehow he got edit rights to her profile and changed the name? I think I remember hearing that a provider could do that but not edit the content of the review. Anyway, I think I would hesitate before calling that number! Guessing he is on the prowl for information about her or her clients. Yikes!! Stay safe!!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...sofapm-2241132

  13. #2602

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    At any of these can I expect FS?
    ABR in c'ville.

  14. #2601

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Royal has been really good last couple of visits. Drive to catersville and there are good options.
    At any of these can I expect FS?

  15. #2600

    Cleveland

    Anything near Cleveland?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape