Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4924
-
10-19-20 12:13 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 86Aroma
The times I've been no assist has been provided. However, I was allowed to roam a bit. Never been to Ruby, I heard it got closed down a few months back.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 00:57 #2613Regular Member

Posts: 13Aroma
What isn't at Aroma? I'm a bit confused.
Originally Posted by HayBusa001
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 17:18 #2612Regular Member

Posts: 22Not at aroma but ruby massage has open back up I just left there.
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 16:57 #2611Regular Member

Posts: 13Aroma
Does the girl assist and allow roaming?
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 12:17 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 86Aroma
Last time I went it was OK. Don't go in expecting FS though. More so DIY.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 00:30 #2609Regular Member

Posts: 13Aroma
Is anything fun happening at Aroma?
-
10-17-20 12:37 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 1250Weird
That is weird to say the least.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 11:56 #2607Regular Member

Posts: 5It's OK
Went couple weeks ago, only offered 2 options for the finish, full service wasn't offered.
Originally Posted by Stiffer69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 16:01 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 301K-Stone?
Is there anything good anymore at K-Stone? Is it worth the trip? If Sugar is gone, then doubt it, but wanted to check with others.
-
10-13-20 21:41 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 209Linda Mae
I have been scoping out the Columbus, Ohio board for an upcoming business trip and saw several reviews for her. Members there noted that she is not the girl in the pics, but a pretty bbw with good attitude and a lot of services offered.
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 08:27 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 263Does anyone have any information on "body rubs by linda"?
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/631595987794
Expensive for a body rub.
-
10-11-20 15:19 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 406Strange review
Wasn't quite sure where to post this but I figured this was the best spot.
Was looking through the oThER site and saw a review for an Indy massage provider listed as "Walter Xxxxx". (I xxxxed the name so I don't get banned from this site) Hmmmm. Odd name for a provider. Read the review and in the text it referred to her as Lynda. A bit of Googling found Walter Xxxx to be the CEO of Unity One East in Chattanooga. Appears they are a security company that does PI work as well.
I'm curious how this happened or the story behind it. I guess somehow he got edit rights to her profile and changed the name? I think I remember hearing that a provider could do that but not edit the content of the review. Anyway, I think I would hesitate before calling that number! Guessing he is on the prowl for information about her or her clients. Yikes!! Stay safe!!
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...sofapm-2241132
-
10-10-20 12:06 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 226Yes
ABR in c'ville.
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 09:36 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 86Royal
At any of these can I expect FS?
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 22:52 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 27Cleveland
Anything near Cleveland?










Reply With Quote





