Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 735 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11016
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2496

    Cuddle comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck
    It's really big in Japan. She will cuddle and sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings in Japanese. Bet it is very different here in the US. I did not try it but know it was very common there (really expensive though) .

  2. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!
    And eye candy / passable coffee at Detour Coffee (Rainier and 23rd), but no shows as far as I'm aware, while you wait.

  3. #2494

    OF New Video

    Hey guys!

    Just dropped a new video for those who have subscribed to my OF. Thank you so much for the support guys!

  4. #2493

    Handle is jordanjordan

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her TNA handle?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?363535-jordanjordan

    She's got a clean slate there. If your handle is already burnt, go scorched earth and create an alt going forward. Leave reputation comments, those don't seem to go away.

  5. #2492
    No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  6. #2491

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  7. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Do share. That's very convenient for me too.

  8. #2489
    I've seen the second one twice. The first time was great. Good BBBJ and BBFS. The second time she ripped me off. Got started and then her 'roommate' showed up and she made me leave and ghosted me.

  9. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.
    What's her TNA handle?

  10. #2487

    Escort sites

    Any Quality escort sites. That you are getting quality providers. Getting tired of Skipthegames and Escort Babylon. TNA Board is good but the ladies charge more than on another site. Any recommendation?

  11. #2486

    Do not see

    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.

  12. #2485

    Toshio's Teriyaki

    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).

  13. #2484

  14. #2483

    Wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck.

  15. #2482

    Kittensixx

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Damn! Her looks, age, height, and introduction sound just about perfect. Wish I could share info on her, but I've never done the cuddle thing either. Please report back if you do! Or PM me if that's more appropriate. I'll do the same if I can find a way to make it happen. Nice find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape