Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11024
-
10-31-20 12:04 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cuddle-companion
Yeah in the US, this would definitely be a way to suck as much money out of the bloke as possible. Upsell city is the right way to describe it. I was tempted to try it in Japan but did not. Do know that I read about it and it was very frequent there. People on their back from work would stop off at an izzakaya eat, drink and then head off to a love hotel (hourly hotels in tokyo) or head over to a sopu (soapland) . Gosh I love that country.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 11:19 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 240Have You Seen This TNA Girl?
I love thick girls. If you have any details please share (I. E. , BBFS, Greek, etc).
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2076318-*Busty-Big-Assed-Pleaser-Caleesi*.
-
10-30-20 15:47 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 483Cuddles
I've wanted to try it, but I suspect the rates are only introductory and I'd be visiting Upsell City. There are some cute ones though!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:43 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 68I've Been here
Its usually out of towners, its hard to actually find out when they are hosting there. (They usually post on the other board Under Seattle or S. Seattle).
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:36 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 204Dancer
Used to dance at kittens.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:02 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 371Nope, looks like she's new. Nice pics.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
She should clean up that room. What a fucking mess.
-
10-30-20 12:59 #2498Banned Member

Posts: 1358Rates / donations missing. She has quite a number of restrictions.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 11:56 #2497Banned Member

Posts: 2302LolaBaby?
No reviews, any intel?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ooking-for-fun
https://sumosear.ch/phone/206-354-3567
-
10-30-20 07:47 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cuddle comfort
It's really big in Japan. She will cuddle and sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings in Japanese. Bet it is very different here in the US. I did not try it but know it was very common there (really expensive though) .
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 23:45 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 170And eye candy / passable coffee at Detour Coffee (Rainier and 23rd), but no shows as far as I'm aware, while you wait.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:29 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 94OF New Video
Hey guys!
Just dropped a new video for those who have subscribed to my OF. Thank you so much for the support guys!
-
10-29-20 19:05 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 196Handle is jordanjordan
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?363535-jordanjordan
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
She's got a clean slate there. If your handle is already burnt, go scorched earth and create an alt going forward. Leave reputation comments, those don't seem to go away.
-
10-29-20 15:32 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 216No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:05 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 362Which one?
Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]
Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.
-
10-29-20 13:42 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 168Do share. That's very convenient for me too.
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





