Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 736 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2513

    Have You Seen This TNA Girl?

    I love thick girls. If you have any details please share (I. E. , BBFS, Greek, etc).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2076318-*Busty-Big-Assed-Pleaser-Caleesi*.

  2. #2512

    Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    It's really big in Japan. She will cuddle and sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings in Japanese. Bet it is very different here in the US. I did not try it but know it was very common there (really expensive though) .
    I've wanted to try it, but I suspect the rates are only introductory and I'd be visiting Upsell City. There are some cute ones though!

  3. #2511

    I've Been here

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Its usually out of towners, its hard to actually find out when they are hosting there. (They usually post on the other board Under Seattle or S. Seattle).

  4. #2510

    Dancer

    Used to dance at kittens.

  5. #2509
    Nope, looks like she's new. Nice pics.

    She should clean up that room. What a fucking mess.

  6. #2508
    Rates / donations missing. She has quite a number of restrictions.

  7. #2507

  8. #2506

    Cuddle comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck
    It's really big in Japan. She will cuddle and sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings in Japanese. Bet it is very different here in the US. I did not try it but know it was very common there (really expensive though) .

  9. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!
    And eye candy / passable coffee at Detour Coffee (Rainier and 23rd), but no shows as far as I'm aware, while you wait.

  10. #2504

    OF New Video

    Hey guys!

    Just dropped a new video for those who have subscribed to my OF. Thank you so much for the support guys!

  11. #2503

    Handle is jordanjordan

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her TNA handle?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?363535-jordanjordan

    She's got a clean slate there. If your handle is already burnt, go scorched earth and create an alt going forward. Leave reputation comments, those don't seem to go away.

  12. #2502
    No, multiple Toshi's, but only 1 Toshio's on Rainier. Pretty good too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  13. #2501

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Are there not multiple Toshio's all over the area? Which one?

    Not that I have an answer for you, but I would be interested, just in case it is is convenient to me.

  14. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGord  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).
    Do share. That's very convenient for me too.

  15. #2499
    I've seen the second one twice. The first time was great. Good BBBJ and BBFS. The second time she ripped me off. Got started and then her 'roommate' showed up and she made me leave and ghosted me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape