Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 736 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.
    What's her TNA handle?

  2. #2497

    Escort sites

    Any Quality escort sites. That you are getting quality providers. Getting tired of Skipthegames and Escort Babylon. TNA Board is good but the ladies charge more than on another site. Any recommendation?

  3. #2496

    Do not see

    She used to post in the past.

    Saw her some years ago. Incall was at a private location in Everett.

    She will just waste your time, dancing infront of you & tell you to relax, and then you will hear some loud bangs on the door.

    She will be like, oh shit those of my friends, and runs to open the door.

    4-5 young everett fuck boys wannabe gangsta, will walk in & ask you what the fuck you are doing at their friend's house with your pants off.

    At this point, you can count your loss, and walk out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/55343840/

    206-XXX-8970.

    She is also on TNA.

    I don't want to post an alert there because my handle has been dinged a few times for leaving bad reviews / rip off alerts on some of the providers on TNA.

    Needless to say, those were subsequently removed.

    Stay safe.

  4. #2495

    Toshio's Teriyaki

    Recently visited a provider at the incall close to Toshio's Teriyaki. Anyone know which other providers use that as their incall? (It is a convenient location for me.).

  5. #2494

  6. #2493

    Wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Pro cuddy buddies, that's new! Now I've seen everything. Good luck.

  7. #2492

    Kittensixx

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.
    Damn! Her looks, age, height, and introduction sound just about perfect. Wish I could share info on her, but I've never done the cuddle thing either. Please report back if you do! Or PM me if that's more appropriate. I'll do the same if I can find a way to make it happen. Nice find.

  8. #2491

    Cleo Alexandra is awesome Has anyone seen Niomi or any of the others


  9. #2490
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    What site did you find her on?
    I believe it was Escort Babylon or Escort Alligator. STG here is downright horrid. TNA has zero presence. So, I used sumosear. Ch and went from there. She is definitely an escort (not a sugar baby) and probably works in a strip club. I didn't ask. She's also like 5 ft (I love the short women).

    Strip Clubs here are a little interesting. I guess I never did a lot in the strip clubs in Seattle, but (besides alcohol) it's like a HJ is pretty much guaranteed if you do more than one dance ($25/ dance). I had like four dances a few nights ago and all of them stuck their ass in my face (incredible asses, love them Cubans) while they were giving me a hand job. I learned on the very last dance that I'm supposed to move their thong and reciprocate with my mouth. Once again, it was one of those situations where I was completely turn on by it and a little repulsed at the same time. I was okay, because I only saw actual fucking once, and no one offered it, so it may not be that common.

  10. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    What site did you find her on?

  11. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.
    I'm always amused at the lengths people go to make this "hobby" some type of philosophical truth between men and women. "Oh, you're such a man. I'll knock $100 off my price. " Yeah, right.

    This is simply good old capitalism- supply and demand. Women who come to Seattle are coming to an area where they are willing to be covered up 7 months of the year, in order to go to school or work in tech.

    Women in Miami live in an area where it's party and tourist central, where physical attractiveness and the willing to show skin (and the weather to do so) are paramount (just as an example, despite having less than twice the population, there are 47 strip clubs in Miami, vs. 10 in Seattle area).

    Bottom line there's much more of a supply of women likely to be interested in the adult business in areas like Miami, and economics 101 is when supply increases, the amount that can be charged for the good or service falls.

    Simple as that.

  12. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.
    Or maybe is just the cost of living difference.

    https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-l...miami-fl/95000

  13. #2486

    Cuddle comfort

    She reached out to me, I never went to a cuddle pro but wanted to know if any of you guys here recognise or had visited her for cuddle+extras.

    I am not really into cuddling but the idea of possible extras is intriguing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/kittensixx

    Any info is appreciated.

  14. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Because Miami is full of Type A personality alpha males who don't act like the soft cock beta cuck pussy men who populate most of the tech industry. I love Miami.

    Not all, of course. But there are many and these hairy progressive green haired "women" love them for it
    Exactly. We have only ourselves to blame for the ridiculous prices this town has grown accustomed to paying. Mind you, I am not into mistreating or being unprofessional or rude to anyone. But I do like to call out outrageous prices for lackluster service when I see it.

  15. #2484

    Was this a provider or from SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I just want to point this out:

    $250 hr.

    Stayed almost 2 without charging (I tipped).

    Drove an hour to my hotel.

    Was a complete sweetheart.

    Why can't we get that here?
    She looks less like a provider and more like a non-pro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape