Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 18221
-
08-20-20 01:00 #7796Banned Member

Posts: 1328If your a good boy she will let you watch lion king with her and let you drink her beer. Cassie rox, I must be mentally insane for not seeing her more often.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
08-19-20 12:00 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 73Mimi
Had another great dream with Mimi Saturday. I will spear you the details. Great GFE. She's a good girl. Treat her right fellas. Will repeat.
-
08-19-20 10:45 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 729The name fits her perfectly. She loves lions, she has a few tattoos of them on her body. Small one on her upper right arm and a big one on her left shoulder / arm. She also has a lion paw on her left waist hip area. I'll inspect her body more closely this week when I see her again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 10:35 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 946LOL, I think I may have been the one who came up with that "Sexy Lioness" nickname for Cassie although it might have been Vino, I can't remember for sure. The name definitely describes her well! In fact I just had her over last night for dinner, movie, etc. I'll spare the details but one of the highlights of the evening for me was the delicious tacos she made for us. The girl can cook!
Originally Posted by Tbuc1
[View Original Post]
Edit: So I just searched for the term “lioness” and the earliest reference to it on the forum that I could find with respect to Cassie was my own very first review of her - so she obviously made a wonderful first impression on me! Here’s a link to my very first review of Cassie from over 2 years ago which inspired me to give her the “Sexy Lioness” nickname, LOL:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3735050
SYM
-
08-19-20 09:23 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 460YOu made me jealous Mitch.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 09:19 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 946Assuming you're talking about the mesmerizing Michele1L she's definitely still around - in fact I just fucked her 2 days ago. My hour long dream included DFK, DTBBBJ, 69, toe sucking, foot rubbing on cock, multiple styles of Mish, K9 with bun spanking and light hair pulling, CG, and finished with DTBBBJ. I think she's been busy lately producing a video which she just offered for sale via her Snap last night. It's just her and a "cumming" dildo along with her Mimi clit vibrator but I went ahead and bought it. It's short but sweet!
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
Will repeat! Trusted senior members can PM
me for contact info.
SYM
-
08-19-20 05:51 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 460Michelle L
Has Michelle L dropped out of the game.
I don't get any response from her.
-
08-19-20 03:15 #7789Banned Member

Posts: 1328Nice pics
Your slowly talking me into seeing her. Maybe, LOL.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
08-19-20 01:31 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 355Finally met Sara Maitland Mom
Finally had time to meet up with Sara, comms were easy picked her up and a quick.
Trip to the Geneva for some relaxing fun times, what can I say that hasn't been said here.
She's a great person and a really fun partner, till we meet again thank you Sara.
Vipermav.
-
08-18-20 23:12 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 245Yes, she will still send pics and they are pretty glorious.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:15 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 46Just curious if anyone knows about how long it takes Mimi to get back to you. I messaged her and saw that she read it but obviously haven't heard back from her yet.
-
08-18-20 14:56 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 83Nice
Nice pics.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 20:53 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 472Here are some new pics of Mimi.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 20:50 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 472Here are some new Mimi Pics.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:47 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 167Mimi's Appearance
Mimi sent me attractive pictures without me asking.
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





